Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

I thought I read on bowsite the borders are open or soon at least for hunting trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Something about Canadians returning to the country who are vaccinated no longer needing to quarantine......they aren't allowing Americans over until the country hits 75% vaccinated I believe.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jacoby Ellsbury came to Yanks/Red Sox game for Pedroia Red Sox HOF tribute night…..and he wore a Red Sox jersey, but he’s on the Yankees getting paid technically…wtf

Jacoby Ellsbury came to Yanks/Red Sox game for Pedroia Red Sox HOF tribute night…..and he wore a Red Sox jersey, but he’s on the Yankees getting paid technically…wtf

He should have worn a hospital gown

• Like 1

He should have worn a hospital gown

You mean an insurance card. $68M since his last game paid

Those pesky Red Sox do it again! 4-0 vs Yanks this year

You mean an insurance card. $68M since his last game paid

Those pesky Red Sox do it again! 4-0 vs Yanks this year

Remember that guy last year from the Yankees who hit everything every time in big spots? 2021 he hits into double plays in this same big spots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember that guy last year from the Yankees who hit everything every time in big spots? 2021 he hits into double plays in this same big spots!

Alex Cora is the difference.

Double plays killing Yankees again in big spots…and Sox dinking their way to runs…5 infield hits AND the elusive Sac fly to the 1st baseman..pitchers nightmare

Yanks offense is abysmal. DJ, Judge, Stanton, Sanchez, Voit, TORRES, etc….there’s no excuse except lack of leadership I guess. Judge won’t call a players only meeting and demand some heart?

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How sweep it is! Back to back sweep. 6-0 Sox vs Yanks this year. If nothing else, we Forced the yanks back 6 games in standings

As a Yankee fan, I'm looking for a brown paper bag to cut eye holes in, with the Yankee's logo where the mouth should be. 

I agree with you Biz, no leadership on this team. Just excuse makers. The excuses are getting old and lame. 

• Like 1

It’s been hard year being a Cards fan , I get that they’re out a few starting pitchers, but maybe score a few runs to help out ? 

Yikes , then guys are out for things like a bruised pinky ? Bob Gibson took a line drive to his leg which broke a bone and finished the game ! 

Guys I work with returned to duty with things like a broken back , now when it was correctly diagnosed, they then went off ,  but come on .

E799D676-9947-4181-A7A2-76A5EC993480.png

Edited by Nomad