NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

30 minutes ago, BizCT said:

But everybody knew who Brady was even though he went 6th.

Barring injury, most of the 1st rounders will see significant playing time this year. So people who don’t follow college football much, like to see who will be on their favorite team come September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think that might be part of my problem. I never followed any college sports. I do remember Rik Smits playing for the Indiana Pacers after being drafted out of Marist College in Poughkeepsie. 

I think that might be part of my problem. I never followed any college sports. I do remember Rik Smits playing for the Indiana Pacers after being drafted out of Marist College in Poughkeepsie. 

The Dunkin Dutchmen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 11:11 PM, Water Rat said:

I can’t understand how anyone can sit down and watch the NFL draft. I feel like I’m watching a men’s fashion/ jewelry show. I don’t care if you draft the second coming of Christ , it doesn’t mean a thing until the season starts. A lot of these first round draft picks end up being a bust. Tom Brady arguably the greatest QB ever wasn’t even drafted until the 5th round. I’ve been watching football for a long time and never could get excited about the draft or pre-season games. Power to you guys that enjoy it….. I just don’t get it. Rant over. Lol

Antonio brown might have been statistically the greatest receiver of alltime till he went batshit crazy and he went late in 6th rd but for the most part that is a lot of luck and you have to hit with your picks in first 3 rds. If brady would have went to a shit organization he probably would have been a backup for a few yrs and then selling insurance somewhere...   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Gang green has a brutal schedule...

Chiefs is nuts:

Rams, Bucs, Bills, Bengals, Chargers Twice, Raiders Twice, Cardinals, 49ers, Titans, Colts, Broncos twice. That's 14 of the 17 games vs. playoff or could be playoff teams. Only easy games are Jags, Texans, and Seahawks.