Starting to separate the ammo to sell.

13BVET

3 minutes ago, 13BVET said:

Old stock, but nothing wrong with it. I checked the prices for these types of center-fire cartridges, and it's ridiculous, to say the least. I believe there are more of these stashed still.

IMG_20210603_205450127.jpg

IMG_20210603_205439359.jpg

IMG_20210603_205409493.jpg

Where about are you? Id be interested in the federal 300min if your somewhat close. Im the the burbs of Rochester.

9 minutes ago, Zag said:

Where about are you? Id be interested in the federal 300min if your somewhat close. Im the the burbs of Rochester.

Unfortunately, I'm definitely a ways away from you, in Dutchess County.

6 minutes ago, mowin said:

Would you ship the 270?  

6 minutes ago, mowin said:

Would you ship the 270?  

Is it easy to ship? Or does it have to be shipped to an ffl? If shipping easy im in

8 minutes ago, mowin said:

Would you ship the 270?  

That’s tricky . US Mail won’t ship it and it’s a 10k fine if they catch you . Fed ex nope , UPS will but only from their actual carrier location no UPS stores etc .

If you pack it so it doesn’t rattle and  look like a couple boxes of ammo , you can easily ship, it , but just know the risks .

Last ammo I shipped to a guy here ,was “ trailer parts “ no rattle ,box three times the size of ammo .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

I ship ammo all the time.  If your ok it, shoot me a PM with the prices,  and I'll get back to you.  Thanks. 

I actually have no problem with it, as long as it isn't a hassle.

Just now, 13BVET said:

I actually have no problem with it, as long as it isn't a hassle.

Ive never shipped ammo but if its easy im interested in all 5 boxes of the fed 300. Dm me your price your looking for as well. Im the mean time someone was looking for 35 ammo, i just cant recall who yet. 

1 minute ago, Zag said:

Ive never shipped ammo but if its easy im interested in all 5 boxes of the fed 300. Dm me your price your looking for as well. Im the mean time someone was looking for 35 ammo, i just cant recall who yet. 

I swapped two boxes of 7mm08 for two 35 rem with a member here . 35 rem is hard to get in the best of times , I don’t use it but my buddy does ,I’m giving him the two boxes tomorrow. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zag said:

If you're referring to the .300 win mag, I believe I have 6 boxes of that, but it's not Federal. It's Winchester, and 1 box of Remington, if I recall. The Federals are 30-06. I also have .300 Weatherby Mag.

7 hours ago, 13BVET said:

Mowin, who do you use to ship ammo?

Post office.  Never tried to make package larger to fool them.  Most time my post office never asks what it is.  My wife gets so much crap from Amazon, I use one of there boxes,  lol.

Edited by mowin

7 hours ago, 13BVET said:

If you're referring to the .300 win mag, I believe I have 6 boxes of that, but it's not Federal. It's Winchester, and 1 box of Remington, if I recall. The Federals are 30-06. I also have .300 Weatherby Mag.

Yes I meant the winchester 300, pic looked like 5 boxes

Roll the dice boys ! Or use UPS. I’ve never not been asked at the post office , “ anything ,liquid, perishable , fragile or hazardous  ( hint that’s ammo )? “ Then they ask “ what’s inside ? “ why risk a felony when it’s simple and legal for you to just use UPS ?

5BD8C880-9680-4232-B452-88E5BA802E36.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

how's the reloading going? out of components.

Still Have enough to keep me going for awhile. But finding everything I need for my special recipe hunting rounds is kinda tough right now. I like to shoot ALOT! So will use any store bought, or otherwise ammo for trigger time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grampy said:

I will take some of the 270 ammo if still available???

I can grab you some at the place I go. Now last time “ hunting rounds “  were scarce, but I’ve seen 7mm08, 30-30, 30.06, 270, .243 , .308 and so on . My 7mm08 was $25 a box I’d guess .270 would run around the same .

I don’t need any more , but I’ll go once in awhile to look for .270 of you wish  . 

• Thanks 1