New Yorks Latest Crossbow Legislation News

Hi and I don't care one way or another as long as I'm not being accused of something stupid ...they are all personal opinions based sometimes on personal experiences ppl...just like a-holes some are bigger than others ...who the hell cares...God this whole issue is so out of whack...thanks NYS...once again you come through with fly f....colors...ya I get cranky in the heat want to make some thing of it?... ;)

Thats just what these guy's would like you to believe, but there is a large percentage of rifle hunter out there that wouldn't like to see the crossbow in archery season!! In fact they would like to see no archery season at all!!

Actually these days almost all of the rifle hunters I know are ALSO bow hunters.

Culvercreek- it didn't pass. We beat you gadget geeks this year and we will do it again the next time you support crossbow legislation. Do us all a favor and stay in the gun season. Serious bow hunters don't need you dorks stumbling around the woods with weapons that take no skill and do the work for you.

One of the big reasons I am for crossbows (even though I don't personally want one) is that I am sick of the dorks who aren't willing to do the necessary practice, stumbling around the woods with vertical bows that do take skill. If some of them would take up crossbows we'd all be better off.

• Like 1