My dogs acl surgery….

Cory

First I would like to say thank you to dr. Reilly and his staff at springville animal hospital for taking great care of my baby girl! She blew her acl out 2 months ago and has been 3 legging it since. Her is a before and after picture of her.

01E18973-9BF5-44A0-929D-35A011D3F3CB.jpeg

6A3E74B5-B58C-4F1E-A355-DF2FBDB5A234.jpeg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

What's the outlook? 

Total recovery is estimated at 12 weeks. It’s only been 24 hours since she’s been home and she has already ran across the yard and went up and down the stairs. She’s scaring the crap out of me….lol

2 minutes ago, Cory said:

Total recovery is estimated at 12 weeks. It’s only been 24 hours since she’s been home and she has already ran across the yard and went up and down the stairs. She’s scaring the crap out of me….lol

Wow! That didn't take long! Glad she's feeling better and getting around much better!

• Like 1

I had a mutt that needed an acl repair years ago when he was about 6 I think. They gave me 3 options for the repair and I went with the cheap one that basically was using heavy monofilament line and it worked great and lasted until the dang dog died at a ripe old age. I hope yours works out as well or better.

47 minutes ago, E J said:

I had a mutt that needed an acl repair years ago when he was about 6 I think. They gave me 3 options for the repair and I went with the cheap one that basically was using heavy monofilament line and it worked great and lasted until the dang dog died at a ripe old age. I hope yours works out as well or better.

I went the same way. I went to two other vet hospitals and they were between 5500 and 6500 let’s just say I saved over 4K. This surgery type has a very good success rate from the research I did. Hopefully It canholds true.but then again I can afford to do the surgery a couple more times from the money I saved. It’s like I switched my car insurance to geico …lol… 

Thats exactly why we take our dog this vet as well. Very reasonable and down to earth with pricing. Our dog needed teeth pulled and a major cleaning. 1st vet 1300+....Springville says 750 max....and when i showed up they daid my total was 350.00. They didnt clean her teeth....they were so bad they juat pulled them all. Low and behold no more dental problems.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...