Should non-citizens of the US have the right to vote too?

17 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

23 years now. Yes I can vote in Germany.  So it's fine,because who gets to vote in two countries?

I'M STARTING TO THINK MAYBE NOT EVEN ALL CITIZENS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE .

PERHAPS ONLY LAND OWNERS AND MILITARY WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SKIN IN THE GAME . 

Or maybe a mandatory test on why communism does not work and if you don't pass it you don't vote  . And a another one about American  history  and ECONOMICS !!!

I truly believe if people were actually better informed you would not have people like biden as president and would not need a-holes like trump to fix it .  

Edited by phantom

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'M STARTING TO THINK MAYBE NOT EVEN ALL CITIZENS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE .

PERHAPS ONLY LAND OWNERS AND MILITARY WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SKIN IN THE GAME . 

Or maybe a mandatory test on why communism does not work and if you don't pass it you don't vote  . And a another one about American  history  and ECONOMICS !!!

I truly believe if people were actually better informed you would not have people like biden as president and would not need a-holes like trump to fix it .  

Did your medication run out again? 

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Did your medication run out again? 

Does germany make you take a test first before you vote like they do for everything else ? 

I know the answer to that already nope because unlike everything else that they designed to keep all the uninformed uneducated  from doing there ,  they  know voting is the one thing that morons are good at to keep 1 party rule over there .  Look who is running most these big city's in usa ITS 1 PARTY RULE FOR decades . You are not getting well informed voters in these places  it is obvious .  You got leaders like biden that just keep messing up and they just keep voting them in . Biden been a clown his whole political career its nothing new .  

( If you made people take a test on economics test on communism test on history . BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE YOU WOULD WEED OUT MOST THESE JOKERS THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE EVEN VOTING FOR . I MEAN YOU GOT PEOPLE THAT  LOVE HUNTING AND GUNS THAT ARE VOTING AND DEFENDING POLITICIANS THAT WANT  TO TAKE THOSE RIGHTS AWAY FROM THEM.

NOT TO MENTION TAX THE CRAP OUT OF THEM SO THEY CAN'T AFFORD  TO EVEN BUY LAND TO HUNT ON , OR THE GAS TO GET THERE .  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That's why they stopped teaching civics in the public indoctrination....uh, education system.

Politicians don't want an informed, intelligent electorate.  That is a threat to their "careers".

I wonder if they even teach simple math or economics anymore  does not seem like it .

I guess you don't know how left Oregon is Mike.  this was done to allow minorities to graduate, since most quit High School in Oregon by the 10th grade.  I don't think they have any Republican voters in Oregon.  They all got tired of supporting the Democrats on relief.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

They are turning out the next generation of republican voters,rejoice. 

Maybe well send them to Germany, as they keep sending their rejects over here, like Cuba did in the 80's, emptying their jails and psyche wards.

5 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Maybe well send them to Germany, as they keep sending their rejects over here, like Cuba did in the 80's, emptying their jails and psyche wards.

There won't be any white people left to vote here though, what is the republican party going to do? I know,just declare that they won. 

I laugh every time I hear someone say the GOP is all "white" people.  The GOP is full of minorities of all races.  They just happen to be conservatives that are thinking for themselves, have a high level of intelligence, analytical ability, values and morals.  The left always claims to be against stereotyping, but they do it so often, it's hilarious.

38 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

All those cuban rejects you talk of are the conservative base of south florida.  

No, the Cuban dissidents are.  The rejects were criminals and drug smugglers that gave the rest of them a bad name.  Castro did indeed empty his jails and asylums when he allowed the dissidents to flee the country.  The one's who came here to be free and assimilate into America, adopted our values and mores.  They hate Communism, and that's why they will not vote for the Democrats.

36 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No, the Cuban dissidents are.  The rejects were criminals and drug smugglers that gave the rest of them a bad name.  Castro did indeed empty his jails and asylums when he allowed the dissidents to flee the country.  The one's who came here to be free and assimilate into America, adopted our values and mores.  They hate Communism, and that's why they will not vote for the Democrats.

You can say what you want but that doesnt make it true.  Cubans of south Florida are the conservative base down here, which 100% includes the criminals that castro released.  

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

I laugh every time I hear someone say the GOP is all "white" people.  The GOP is full of minorities of all races.  They just happen to be conservatives that are thinking for themselves, have a high level of intelligence, analytical ability, values and morals.  The left always claims to be against stereotyping, but they do it so often, it's hilarious.

Good thing you are not prone to stereotyping.  What party do you think has more minority voters? Yours?

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

The majority of the Democrat party is white as well.

BTW, I'm Independent.  A Constitutional Conservative to be exact.

Again,which party do you think has a bigger percentage of minorities? 

Whatever,you win this discussion if that's what you want. Mark it down on your score sheet.

I still don't see what you were trying to prove.  The party with more minorities is a better party than one with less? 

I would think the platform the party pushes is more important than what the skin color of it's members are.  Like MLK, I believe the character of the individual is what we should judge them on.  

Ask why one party has more minorities.  Is it for good reason, or for bad ones.

This is a very complicated subject that cannot be assumed to be relative to one issue.  That's why I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here.

• Like 1