Stealth cam fusion, or spy point.

22 minutes ago, phade said:

Delta is having MAJOR issues.

So much so, I haven't paid for my plan in two months....they've been crediting me.

They're having serious firmware issues. It's why your photo looks like some preteen got ahold of it in editing mode and moved adjustments to one end of the range.

Cams were whiting out, and now nearly black images. They haven't been able to get it right.

I knew they were still working out the firmware , i read they rushed the cams out to try and get some of the market back from tacta cam . 

Moultrie has never been dominant in the cell game, so I wouldn't put much decisioning behind that rumormill.

Plus, Moultrie is owned by an Umbrella group that is a giant compared to Tactacam. They have the resources to compete properly if they wanted to do so. They are a Pradco brand which is a subsidiary of EBSCO Industries. That company does more than $3B per year in revenue.

Edited by phade

36 minutes ago, phade said:

Delta is having MAJOR issues.

So much so, I haven't paid for my plan in two months....they've been crediting me.

They're having serious firmware issues. It's why your photo looks like some preteen got ahold of it in editing mode and moved adjustments to one end of the range.

Cams were whiting out, and now nearly black images. They haven't been able to get it right.

Well this sucks. Just ordered two a couple hrs ago. Just called Moultrie to cancel, and they said they can't. I have to wait until they are delivered and then return. Damn things haven't even shipped yet. 

Edited by mowin

11 minutes ago, mowin said:

Well this sucks. Just ordered two a couple hrs ago. Just called Moultrie to cancel, and they said they can't. I have to wait until they are delivered and then return. Damn thinks haven't even shipped yet. 

I don't pitch my wares here nearly as much. But, one of the reasons why my customers come back is because I stay on top of the present market and have a good grasp of what is reliable. Too many tire kickers here who want help but go buy elsewhere or buy elsewhere and PM me when they need support. It's caused me to roll back my interactions on cams in this forum as a result. The amount of people here who want something for absolutely nothing here only rivals one other group on FB, ha.

I'm sure they'll get it figured out at some point, but that cam isn't going into any "must have" spot for me any time soon.

Edited by phade

5 minutes ago, phade said:

I don't pitch my wares here nearly as much. But, one of the reasons why my customers come back is because I stay on top of the present market and have a good grasp of what is reliable. Too many tire kickers here who want help but go buy elsewhere, so I try to help where I can just to be helpful, but just not at the level I used to here, before.

I'm sure they'll get it figured out at some point, but that cam isn't going into any "must have" spot for me any time soon.

If you had some tactacam reveal x in Verizon, I'd buy two from you in a heartbeat. 

What cell cams do you have now in Verizon? 

1 minute ago, mowin said:

If you had some tactacam reveal x in Verizon, I'd buy two from you in a heartbeat. 

What cell cams do you have now in Verizon? 

I hear ya. I avoid preselling them to be fair, but they do get bought by my current customers for the most part since demand outstrips supply.

I have a few Spartan, Spypoints in Verizon right now. Have Covert and Reveals in ATT. I generally turn my stock over every 2-3 days though.

1 hour ago, phade said:

I hear ya. I avoid preselling them to be fair, but they do get bought by my current customers for the most part since demand outstrips supply.

I have a few Spartan, Spypoints in Verizon right now. Have Covert and Reveals in ATT. I generally turn my stock over every 2-3 days though.

Pm sent

I'd buy another spy point micro link s , its been in the woods a year now  ,as soon as the battery gets to 60% or so it then seems to charge back up. I've yet to get back to 100% but its been charged at 90% now for a long time.  

Phade knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable.

I was a Moultrie guy years ago just seems they are a few steps behind compared to others .

Edited by sbuff

14 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I'd buy another spy point micro link s , its been in the woods a year now  ,as soon as the battery gets to 60% or it seems to charge back up. I've yet to get back to 100% but its been charged at 90% now for a long time.  

Phade knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable.

I was a Moultrie guy years ago just seems they are a few steps behind compared to others .

The thing I really liked about the Moultrie delta was the GPS feature. Only inexpensive cam to offer that. But if they are having issues, the GPS feature isn't really helpful.

I don't understand it. If i was in the market for cameras, I would be all over Phade. He has been in the business a long time and obviously knows what is going on. People always complain about customer service. How much better could it get than having someone like phade to help you out? He has seen about everything, and lives the problems before the cameras come out lots of times.

57 minutes ago, coonhunter said:

I don't understand it. If i was in the market for cameras, I would be all over Phade. He has been in the business a long time and obviously knows what is going on. People always complain about customer service. How much better could it get than having someone like phade to help you out? He has seen about everything, and lives the problems before the cameras come out lots of times.

Agreed, however he admitted he's not been posting nearly as much about cams.  I didn't know that, did you?

So when I did a search, and didn't see a negative post, I thought all was well. Didn't know he stoped posting reviews. Did you?

I knew for various reasons that phade was posting much less about cameras and his hunting. He has his reasons and he has posted some of them. That doesn't mean he was out of the camera game. He is a good source for information and supplies. Just like anyone that has skill or knowledge, people take advantage sometimes.

And Mowin, in no way was I talking to you in particular. You just happened to be posting on the day I took a look on this post. It was good to see phade on here for a little while in a few topics, and that was why i took a look in the camera section. 

47 minutes ago, coonhunter said:

I knew for various reasons that phade was posting much less about cameras and his hunting. He has his reasons and he has posted some of them. That doesn't mean he was out of the camera game. He is a good source for information and supplies. Just like anyone that has skill or knowledge, people take advantage sometimes.

And Mowin, in no way was I talking to you in particular. You just happened to be posting on the day I took a look on this post. It was good to see phade on here for a little while in a few topics, and that was why i took a look in the camera section. 

But how does one know that?  Not everyone on this forum (me included) new that. I Respect his opinion. But if he chooses not to post negative or positive reviews on cams, how is anyone on this site supposed to no that. He himself said he's only been focused on current clients who purchase most of his stock. 

I'm only trying to become one of those customers.