2021 HuntingNY Forum Fantasy Pick 'em

Robhuntandfish

First congrats , second I was nervous for a second , I may be using TC later for a buck . My strategy is early weeks pick buck killers  , as  one 6pt will out score one  guy picking 5 guys who take a doe each . 

That’s a bold strategy Colton .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

First congrats , second I was nervous for a second , I may be using TC later for a buck . My strategy is early weeks pick buck killers  , as  one 6pt will out score one  guy picking 5 guys who take a doe each . 

That’s a bold strategy Colton .

Opening day of gun Ought to be interesting!  Hard to wait on guys you know will knock down monsters but gotta try to time it out right. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Another amazing biz prediction. How does he do it.....

Out of all his BS predictions the only one that was real was my 12 min 7pt he legit got that one to minutes on stand.

The rest we have all told him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I need [mention=762]Chef[/mention] to stop being a good husband and go kill a buck!

011d5f50b67fe7c200e3f7c4f8892219.jpg

I said F your migraine. Watch that kid so I can get in the woods!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yup. All the deer will hide under a rock until 10/20 when day time highs drop under 70 for first time? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where did I say deer wouldn’t move because of the weather ?

It’s just a personal preference.I can kill doe at anytime ,I’ve killed bucks in 80°weather too.I figured a forum know it all would jump on that comment .

It’s just a personal preference.I can kill doe at anytime ,I’ve killed bucks in 80°weather too.I figured a forum know it all would jump on that comment .

I read your comment as "I dont want to kill a deer in this heat." When I found my doe covered in giant green flies I had the same thought lol

Agreed, thx

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I read your comment as "I dont want to kill a deer in this heat." When I found my doe covered in giant green flies I had the same thought lol

I did leave it out for different interpretations,but yes ,doe can wait ,shooter buck I would take .Still not fun fighting off the flys .

Three on the board in the first week!  Not bad.  At least we know we won't all be shutout.  I was thinking there was a chance we never picked a hunter right the whole season. Lol.  But if that happened I was keeping the placque. Now I better step up my picks!  

No points for a yote?