2021 HuntingNY Forum Fantasy Pick 'em

Robhuntandfish

29 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Just gotta hope my picks  all, post their kills ! Now I got a lot of homework to do .

Right . Gotta pick guys you know will post them somewhere.  I figure if you pick a person that week can always go to their page too and check all their posts for where they put their harvest. Plus I will try to help point them out too. 

Gonna take a little strategy. Like the first week. Northern opens 27th. So do you pick a northern Hunter or someone that might score a southern deer in 3 days.... 

And who do you pick during the rut week.... Etc. 

So,,,,through out the season, you may only pick a certain hunter only one time for a week....correct?

Say If I were to pick Lawdwaz for week #7, assuming he has not yet shot a buck. That would be the only time I could use him as a hunter? 

I know, I'm a little thick headed......lol

8 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Would it be easier  to have a list to pick from? Not everyone posts pictures and some may not want their names involved.  That way you are guaranteed that your pick will be ok with their name out and can actually find a picture of the harvest?  

i didnt want to leave anyone out and with 7,000 members i def cant check with everyone.  Part of the strategy is picking someone that you know will post.  and if it gets posted late etc we can figure it out and i will help keep track.  if someone doesnt want to be picked chances are they prob arent a regular poster , and no idea why they would not want it , there no harm or foul but yeah people are people lol.  I thought about that too but didnt want to limit it.  If we come across that problem we can figure it out.  for some reason someone objects we can change the pick if needed. I def get your thought there, just wanted to leave it open for all to join even at the last minute or a couple of weeks in. I was even gonna make a list and have top picks etc but too amny people to go thru.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, grampy said:

So,,,,through out the season, you may only pick a certain hunter only one time for a week....correct?

Say If I were to pick Lawdwaz for week #7, assuming he has not yet shot a buck. That would be the only time I could use him as a hunter? 

I know, I'm a little thick headed......lol

lol, not at all Grampy , ask away!  yes if you pick Lawd for a week you cant pick him again.  So kinda need to plan who to take in what week.  one you use a hunter you cant use that same person again.