Site issue?

silent death

Just now, silent death said:

Helluva a way for a site to treat some members that have been here from the beginning is all iam saying.. 

I don't like it either. Been on a few other sites that changed things around and everyone started over from that point. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Looks like its number of posts  .. started content

Yeah but some of us have been here for years and have a thousand post and threads started I myself have almost 1600 post so why get reset...what's next all our old likes and post gonna dissapear ...everybody mise as well start new profiles lol

Edited by silent death

9 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Relax fellas.  Odds are the hosting service added the ads, and an upgrade to the site triggered the new ranking system.  I'm sure it will eventually be tweaked, but it's not in any way inhibiting your ability to lie about fish length / antler size / beard lengths.

Hey now we all know how to it works here on the site if theres no pics it's just a fish or deer story lol

37 minutes ago, silent death said:

Yeah but some of us have been here for years and have a thousand post and threads started I myself have almost 1600 post so why get reset...what's next all our old likes and post gonna dissapear ...everybody mise as well start new profiles lol

Agreed I had  like 3000.. some here had over 10k.. change sucks ... Dont know how to fix it .

6 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Agreed I had  like 3000.. some here had over 10k.. change sucks ... Dont know how to fix it .

I can see everyone's original post count if I click on the avatar. Mine is still showing 4765.  It's the ranking system that's weird.

Edited by mowin