Kamala Harris, Struggling To Fill Out Performance Review Self-Assessment

I bet nobody saw this covered in CNN…..   They will do anything to cover up their own.

WASHINGTON—Struggling to describe her work responsibilities in the most favorable manner possible, Vice President Kamala Harris wrote, “Handled variety of tasks,” on the self-assessment portion of her annual White House performance review, administration officials confirmed Tuesday. “Obviously, I want to give myself a report that makes it sound like I perform a crucial role here, but I also don’t want to lie,” Harris reportedly said to herself as she sat in her West Wing office and stared at the blank form, eventually resorting to a Googled list of phrases commonly used by employees when evaluating themselves.

15 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I bet nobody saw this covered in CNN…..   They will do anything to cover up their own.

WASHINGTON—Struggling to describe her work responsibilities in the most favorable manner possible, Vice President Kamala Harris wrote, “Handled variety of tasks,” on the self-assessment portion of her annual White House performance review, administration officials confirmed Tuesday. “Obviously, I want to give myself a report that makes it sound like I perform a crucial role here, but I also don’t want to lie,” Harris reportedly said to herself as she sat in her West Wing office and stared at the blank form, eventually resorting to a Googled list of phrases commonly used by employees when evaluating themselves.

Uselessness at its finest!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I don't  think she is a good vice President. She seems to be behind the Scenes. The Border is Wide Open. Violent Criminals are crossing among the Hordes..

Meanwhile-- Kamala has that never ending Cackling with Mouth Wide Open! 

God Help Us..

That’s the understatement of the decade !

She and her boss are horrible ! Best pray that we never need either of them to step up and direct our military to protect the mother land !

• Like 2

Yes, she is terrible: unprepared, uninformed and overall, abjectly ignorant.  I may differ from alot of you my  Republican brethren on here in that I actually pray that nothing happens to Biden till the end of his term cuz then were stuck with her.  If You guys thiunk hes bad, imagine what would happen to our country under a President Harris!!!

• Like 1