These kids are the future of America?

24 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’m what way…I’m not disagreeing just looking for clarity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids need to face stiffer consequences for their actions .Some schools coddle them and let them get away with way too much .Teachers need to stop inserting their political opinions on kids .It shouldn’t be allowed .I know trying to discipline kids makes it tough for the teachers due to the fact many parents these days act as if their child is perfect .Some of the curriculum they have tried to implement in some schools is ridiculous.Totally brainwashing .Some of the overall changes that districts have put into place to cater to the woke groups are laughable .And then ,there are the schools now  that allow males to play with females ect.i know that they have no choice also .Some of what I posted are complaints from teachers who have been in for over 30 years that I know .

Edited by WNYTRPR

Kids need to face stiffer consequences for their actions .Some schools coddle them and let them get away with way too much .Teachers need to stop inserting their political opinions on kids .It shouldn’t be allowed .I know trying to discipline kids makes it tough for the teachers due to the fact many parents these days act as if their child is perfect .Some of the curriculum they have tried to implement in some schools is ridiculous.Totally brainwashing .Some of the overall changes that districts have put into place to cater to the woke groups are laughable .And then ,there are the schools now  that allow males to play with females ect.i know that they have no choice also .Some of what I posted are complaints from teachers who have been in for over 30 years that I know .

I agree with this.

Because I get very little support from the admin or parents when it comes to holding kids accountable for their errors or responsibilities, I hold kids accountable less.
It is easier for me to “agree” and “appease” the majority of parents and focus on the kids who look for help and are willing to do the work. And there are plenty who still say, “don’t let my kid get away with X” or “that’s not good enough, make him do it over!” Those are the kids (prompted by the level minded parent) that make the greatest strides.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I agree with this.

Because I get very little support from the admin or parents when it comes to holding kids accountable for their errors or responsibilities, I hold kids accountable less.
It is easier for me to “agree” and “appease” the majority of parents and focus on the kids who look for help and are willing to do the work. And there are plenty who still say, “don’t let my kid get away with X” or “that’s not good enough, make him do it over!” Those are the kids (prompted by the level minded parent) that make the greatest strides.

I’m sure it depends on the kids and their backgrounds also .Good parents I believe will stand behind the teacher .I would if they came to me and said my kid was not acting the way they should be .My one friend who is in a administrative position ,deals with kids from the inner city in California.it’s a nightmare he says .here’s our message recently lol91079037-DF9D-447D-99FB-380C5C8772A8.jpeg.af9464c3ffff8d9513cd5e7f5752635d.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I just reached out to my child's school district about a concern of mine.   How long until the fbi show up to my door and make me a domestic terrorist?  

All they have to do is look at your posts here and they know your on their side, so no worries for you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

All they have to do is look at your posts here and they know your on their side, so no worries for you.

And how so?  What posts exactly?

Like the one where I called people who wear masks outdoors cucks? Or the ones where I’m actually outdoors doing things?  Which posts exactly?

Edited by diplomat019

On 2/2/2022 at 7:38 AM, diplomat019 said:

I just reached out to my child's school district about a concern of mine.   How long until the fbi show up to my door and make me a domestic terrorist?  

Rochester, NY

https://www.dailywire.com/news/security-guard-at-school-board-meeting-physically-removes-maskless-man-drags-him-out-of-meeting?fbclid=IwAR0CkH9UVaLVVp8aKNm_255BLtNeQlhplQbOKYEOZfetLNLAj9-x37rq4f8

• Sad 1

He sounds like a whiny sjw.  Had to go to the urgent care? Maybe he is an antifa thug who is there to stir the pot.  So sad and pathetic.  Sounds like a biden voter to me.  It’s a leftist tactic to scream and make scenes in public.  I despise them.  So sad. 

I personally have not been contacted by the fbi yet.  

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Actually Webster Ny ,where I live .school security is run by a man who retired from the sheriffs dept, at some high rank,he hires retried deputies ,like the guy in the video .

One issue I have is the complete lack of any identification of him being “ security.” 

He also posted some things on social media prior to this that don’t show him in a favorable light .

Webster, NY is filled with solid people from what I know.  Law abiding Americans.   This man seems like a leftist operative.  Doesnt follow LEO kind orders. Makes a scene.  Yells and disrupts.  Goes to urgent care for injuries.   Its 100% the leftist antifa playbook.  It is so very obvious.  So sad and pathetic.  

Baptists speak out about the insanity in public education.

https://baptistnews.com/article/its-time-to-stop-the-insanity-that-is-killing-public-education/?fbclid=IwAR3PVTpJH6PPnFc_-CfygMGhnHkF0K-6QCH4EsQMcrrq3TxTeYmrbmv6Afs#.YgEwbpJMEWM

With any luck, we will soon get right-minded people in office so kids can go back to mocking other kids in school.

23 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Webster, NY is filled with solid people from what I know.  Law abiding Americans.   This man seems like a leftist operative.  Doesnt follow LEO kind orders. Makes a scene.  Yells and disrupts.  Goes to urgent care for injuries.   Its 100% the leftist antifa playbook.  It is so very obvious.  So sad and pathetic.  

Quite presumptuous but hardly likley.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2022/02/10/parent-forcibly-removed-from-webster-csd-meeting-speaks-out?fbclid=IwAR0D8BvtigzdBgYK2T5V3YqckNvJ2NDismr7qJk7wNEl478-d5KDE8ik8M0#