My new toy, now spring will never come!

ApexerER

Took a ride out to western NY, maybe more like central NY last night and bought myself a new toy.  It's a 98 but the boat is damn near perfect. No more going home from the lake on Saturday and back up on Sunday. I plan to stay on the boat! The boat was on the cover of Hot Boat magazine and he has all the negatives from the photo shoot. Pics are from the ad where it was forsale...

main(1).jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Sweet looking boat!!!  Congrats !!  Looks like it will be pretty comfy to overnight in!

Is it set up for trolling or casting???.........:derisive:

Will I see you on Saratoga Lake??? Sacandaga?

I go to Saratoga Lake once in a while and only during the week. I'll be on Sacandaga every nice weekend and maybe some not so nice....lol   If you see me, say hi!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Whats the make of the boat....pics are fuzzy on my end?
Specs? Looks pretty sweet.....is it a Fountain?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Its a Sonic Prowler 260.....not sure what you want for specs....Its 26 feet, 8.6 beam, 502 Mercruiser Mag 430 horsepower, Bravo XR drive Spinning a 25 pitch Bravo 4 blade. 

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 2

Its a Sonic Prowler 260.....not sure what you want for specs....Its 26 feet, 8.6 beam, 502 Mercruiser Mag 430 horsepower, Bravo XR drive Spinning a 25 pitch Bravo 4 blade. 
That's the specs I was asking about....that puppy will hum. Congrats and have fun!

• Like 1

Just now, mlammerhirt said:

That's the specs I was asking about....that puppy will hum. Congrats and have fun!

Thanks, I'm expecting it will do about 70 MPH. Which is about what the boat i have now does but it is much smaller.