Glock Perfection!!!!

Lawdwaz

Why not get the 48 at that point ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'd trade my 48 for a 43x. I carry AIWB and I think the half inch shorter slide would be a little more comfortable when I sit down.

Of the things in that area I could remove a half inch from to make carrying more comfortable, I'd rather it was the gun.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I'd trade my 48 for a 43x. I carry AIWB and I think the half inch shorter slide would be a little more comfortable when I sit down.

Of the things in that area I could remove a half inch from to make carrying more comfortable, I'd rather it was the gun.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I love my 48, and don’t really think the half inch of slide length is noticeable when carrying. Although I have a 43 and a 48 so can make the 43x whenever I want. Which is a pretty cool feature if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Not glocks but 2 more added today. Dad signed them over to me. He hasn’t shot them in years. Pretty easy process. He used an FFL in NY who shipped to mine in CT, then I picked them up

072f259baef924d48433554e28944afa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

Not glocks but 2 more added today. Dad signed them over to me. He hasn’t shot them in years. Pretty easy process. He used an FFL in NY who shipped to mine in CT, then I picked them up

072f259baef924d48433554e28944afa.jpg

And another 40 years on no use is what they’re looking at.    Peddle them to someone that will burn some powder with them…… :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

And another 40 years on no use is what they’re looking at.    Peddle them to someone that will burn some powder with them…… :)

I promise to shoot them with you. Legally that means you have to come to CT to shoot them.

• Like 1

15 degree cant?  You happy with it so far? 

Whatever the standard was. I haven’t shot it yet. Maybe Friday or next week. I haven’t carried besides walking around the house but it feels ok. Can’t see it with a t shirt on so that’s what I was looking for

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, chrisw said:

My new Glock 40, 10mm, 6" barrel. Just mounted a Primary Arms RS-10 on it today. IMG_20220719_123523483.jpgIMG_20220719_123528644.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Ohhh that’s nice.   What are your intentions for it? (You really don’t need any!)

Ohhh that’s nice.   What are your intentions for it? (You really don’t need any!)
Deer hunting is the plan for it. It took me quite awhile to find one NY compliant, I ended up finding one on GunBroker and won the bid there.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Deer hunting is the plan for it. It took me quite awhile to find one NY compliant, I ended up finding one on GunBroker and won the bid there.

What do you think the effective range (the cartridge/load, not you) is going to be on that?

What do you think the effective range (the cartridge/load, not you) is going to be on that?
Guys on YouTube/forums have killed deer at 100 yds with 10mm. I'd be comfortable at 50-60 with the load, situation depending. The 3 MOA red dot should aid in better shot placement also.

Finally shot the Glock 43X today. 18ft for all shots. First bunch were spread out until I got used to it. The second pics is my last 10 shots. Shot 50 total rounds.

75a6e808f0e3c1e401a0c9dd0836f41f.jpg
08110e483032b765ea24ace3e5f713d3.jpg
5caef13149b8a73af14c3d0dd04769b5.jpg

• Like 1