Heckling the President

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why? If it can’t live on its own it’s not alive… it seems pretty basic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about people on life  support ? How about after  or during a surgery or on a ventilator due to covid even ?

• Like 2

How about people on life  support ? How about after  or during a surgery or on a ventilator due to covid even ?

So on life support you are not alive that’s why it’s legal to “pull the plug”

During surgery those are people that were alive and just going under for a medical procedure.

Same as vent for covid it’s legal to remove someone from a vent.

Thanks for proving my point

• Like 1

What seems pretty basic is you. That has to be one of the stupidest things I think I have ever seen you post. And that say a lot.

Why because I support a woman’s right to choose.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

What forget is a country is a huge ship that doesn’t turn on a dime. Much of what you are dealing with today is a direct result of Trumps failed policy during the last year and half of his presidency. Not all of which was his fault, that being said massive government spending by both parties didn’t help.

Feeding the so called wildlife didn’t help. Shutting down production of goods didn’t help. The fact that you blame Biden for all of this and not the situation makes you just as psychotic as the rest.

The truth is we have experienced a unprecedented phenomenon and it is to blame for the majority of where we are.

What we are dealing with is a total idiot that shut down everything the successful president had working for American people. What are you idiots going to use for an excuse when this idiot has us buried by his 3rd year in?   You think that 30% approval rate means nothing or is all Republicans?  

• Like 1

What we are dealing with is a total idiot that shut down everything the successful president had working for American people. What are you idiots going to use for an excuse when this idiot has us buried by his 3rd year in?   You think that 30% approval rate means nothing or is all Republicans?  

What was working at the end of trumps term… not much pal

You support a women’s right to kill a baby but you don’t support a persons right not to put a poison in their body that might kill them. Perfect. 

Lol I 100% a persons right not to get the vaccine. I even support those who exercised that right by leaving their jobs.

Also that woman’s choice doesn’t affect society

1 minute ago, Chef said:

What was working at the end of trumps term… not much pal

Are you really that dense. You call yourself a chief?  Tell me that 3/4 of the food you buy is not higher today then it was the last year and a half of Trump. Now add everything else in life that has went up in the same time frame. I can’t wait to read your words on this post a year and a half from now. 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Lol I 100% a persons right not to get the vaccine. I even support those who exercised that right by leaving their jobs.

Also that woman’s choice doesn’t affect society

Obviously your uneducated to the fact that the masks and vaccine that you support didn’t affect society either. Let me guess. You have not seen the studies. 

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why? If it can’t live on its own it’s not alive… it seems pretty basic.

So let's say your wife is 3 months pregnant, and she looses the baby. No big deal because "it" couldn't live on its own. Pretty basic.

2 hours ago, Chef said:

If a fetus can’t survive outside the mother on its own it was not alive. That’s all I will say.

There's full grown adults and senior citizens that can't survive without the aid of other people ,that's horrible grounds to make a judgement call.

Edited by Jeremy K

Are you really that dense. You call yourself a chief?  Tell me that 3/4 of the food you buy is not higher today then it was the last year and a half of Trump. Now add everything else in life that has went up in the same time frame. I can’t wait to read your words on this post a year and a half from now. 

Food prices have been climbing since about august of 2020… who was president then ?

So let's say your wife is 3 months pregnant, and she looses the baby. No big deal because "it" couldn't live on its own. Pretty basic.

It’s sad sure, if it was a wanted baby, there were hopes and dreams lost… a life no.

There's full grown adults and senior citizens that can't survive without the aid of other people ,that's horrible grounds to make a judgement call.

That’s different. They can breath and their heart can beat on its own. Not that they need help to cook and have their coulo wiped.

A little too basic , it seems , considering the replies you’re receiving . Kinda painted yourself into a corner with your definition , Bud

I don’t think so at all I think they proved my point even more

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

Food prices have been climbing since about august of 2020… who was president then ?

Yeah we heard all kinds of complaints back then didn’t we. You keep throwing the same excuses yet never have the facts to back up your statements. 

Yeah we heard all kinds of complaints back then didn’t we. You keep throwing the same excuses yet never have the facts to back up your statements. 

That is a fact. The price climb started under Trump it just wasn’t enough to get your panties in a bunch yet.

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

But that bacteria can survive on its own

Chef , the fact is that many fetuses Can survive in their own without the mother WELL before natural birth ; so , accdg to your definition of what constitutes “ living “ , then all fetuses after , say 7-8 months of gestation would be be considered “ living “ and cannot be aborted and thus , would be considered murder . 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

That is a fact. The price climb started under Trump it just wasn’t enough to get your panties in a bunch yet.

Fact?????  Show your work. We can wait for you to give your summary of the price hikes under Trump during those years and dates. Should be an easy find if that’s the case. 

Edited by Four Seasons

Chef , the fact is that many fetuses Can survive in their own without the mother WELL before natural birth ; so , accdg to your definition of what constitutes “ living “ , then all fetuses after , say 7-8 months of gestation would be be considered “ living “ and cannot be aborted and thus , would be considered murder . 

I don’t believe in unrestricted abortion… so a fetus is considered viable at 24 weeks. I do believe that there should be a grace period for any fetus that may have developed early. I would say before 20 weeks it’s fair game.