Heckling the President

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

I will say that they other really suck. I will also say there is a huge difference in ripping up a speech after it is completed VS being disruptive during a speech. I think even a child can figure that out.

Also I don’t know how a rational adult doesn’t find the article Versitile shared to be extremely disturbing if true. Did Trump have some valid points about our NATO allies not paying their fair share 100%
Would withdrawal from NATO be a disaster for our national security absolutely.

This sums up by biggest issue with trump BTW. Generally starts out with a good thought and then the solution goes off the rails. There is no tact with him. It’s a bull in a China shop, it’s why he has so many bankruptcy’s. With that strategy it’s either great success or extreme failure. That’s fine in his personal life. Not for our country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What percentage of his businesses went bankrupt compared to the national average? 

What percentage of his businesses went bankrupt compared to the national average? 

I can tell you that 6 times the man has filed corporate bankruptcy. I can also tell you the man is notorious for not paying contractors and others that do work for him.

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

I will say that they other really suck. I will also say there is a huge difference in ripping up a speech after it is completed VS being disruptive during a speech. I think even a child can figure that out.

Also I don’t know how a rational adult doesn’t find the article Versitile shared to be extremely disturbing if true. Did Trump have some valid points about our NATO allies not paying their fair share 100%

This sums up by biggest issue with trump BTW. Generally starts out with a good thought and then the solution goes off the rails. There is no tact with him. It’s a bull in a China shop, it’s why he has so many bankruptcy’s. With that strategy it’s either great success or extreme failure. That’s fine in his personal life. Not for our country

I don’t know what’s more frightening, that a clown like Trump made it to power or that people on this forum continue to be his apologist. 
I’m not a Bolton fan, but he’s a careful and measured guy. Trump didn’t leave behind a term 2 playbook (that guy was barely able to follow one while in power), but I take Bolton’s admissions as very credible. Few had as much  privileged access to Trump as him.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/04/bolton-says-trump-might-have-pulled-us-out-nato-if-he-had-been-reelected/

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

19 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Biden never ran a business, but he caused thousands of them to go bankrupt.

You don’t get credit for serially running businesses into the ground. Legitimate players in the NYC developer space unanimously considered him a joke. His genius wasn’t in running a business. It was in making a spectacle of himself for media attention and branding. And it worked. But that’s no way to run a country. 

Look folks, if you are trying to convince someone that Trump was a better President, and they argue with you after they have seen with their own eyes the death spiral Biden has put us in over the last 14 months, you have to realize you are dealing with a person suffering from a psychosis that cannot be helped.

Three years from now, when the country is in another Great Depression, they will still hate Trump.  Let it go.

• Like 1

Look folks, if you are trying to convince someone that Trump was a better President, and they argue with you after they have seen with their own eyes the death spiral Biden has put us in over the last 14 months, you have to realize you are dealing with a person suffering from a psychosis that cannot be helped.
Three years from now, when the country is in another Great Depression, they will still hate Trump.  Let it go.

What forget is a country is a huge ship that doesn’t turn on a dime. Much of what you are dealing with today is a direct result of Trumps failed policy during the last year and half of his presidency. Not all of which was his fault, that being said massive government spending by both parties didn’t help.

Feeding the so called wildlife didn’t help. Shutting down production of goods didn’t help. The fact that you blame Biden for all of this and not the situation makes you just as psychotic as the rest.

The truth is we have experienced a unprecedented phenomenon and it is to blame for the majority of where we are.

46 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I don’t know what’s more frightening, that a clown like Trump made it to power or that people on this forum continue to be his apologist. 
I’m not a Bolton fan, but he’s a careful and measured guy. Trump didn’t leave behind a term 2 playbook (that guy was barely able to follow one while in power), but I take Bolton’s admissions as very credible. Few had as much  privileged access to Trump as him.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/04/bolton-says-trump-might-have-pulled-us-out-nato-if-he-had-been-reelected/

Now that’s interesting. All of this talk of “This never happened on Trumps watch” and this raises the possibility that Putin may have been only biding his time to see if Trump would pull out and he could wage a larger invasion of the former Soviet states with only crippled NATO to answer to. This is only one of a million possibilities, and we’ll probably never know the motivations for any of what Putin has done or didn’t do.  

11 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Now that’s interesting. All of this talk of “This never happened on Trumps watch” and this raises the possibility that Putin may have been only biding his time to see if Trump would pull out and he could wage a larger invasion of the former Soviet states with only crippled NATO to answer to. This is only one of a million possibilities, and we’ll probably never know the motivations for any of what Putin has done or didn’t do.  

But we do have a well documented track record of Trump undermining global alliances and kowtowing to Putin (even publicly undermining his own intelligence agencies to placate Putin). Given how little disregard Trump had for our longstanding allies, it’s not unreasonable to pay attention when his hand-picked staff offers insight to his mindset and intentions as it pertains to the topic. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Hey, this isn’t the primary sourcing I personally seek out but it’s leagues above what the folks on the fringes here share and easily digestible for them.
But I agree with you, it’s a good thing that we’re just left with first hand, on the record reports from Trump’s cabinet and advisors. This is much better than having to deal with the consequences of having Trump for 4 additional years.  Good riddance. 

Again, your proving my point when you contend that Trump is "deserving of Heckling" .  If that is your position, then all of us on the right should feel it is perfectly ok to disrespect Biden and/or any democrat while  theyre speaking whenever we so choose.  I dont care what you think of the man , his policies , or his Governance of the country,  he was President of the Unites States and, thus was our leader and should be shown respect for that.  You can disagree all you want, but you should NOT blatantly disrespect the President to their face. 

You can post anything youd like as proof that he should NOT be shown respect but again, if "Respect" is arbitrary , then nobody will be given it because there will ALWAYS be a side who disagrees.  Youre wrong about this, my friend.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I judge Trump more by his accomplishments as President which were light years above those of the current administration and the one before him. 

His biggest accomplishment, in my opinion, was the seating of three Supreme Court justices.  As I gave stated before, that will help end the abortion holocost, which had taken more far more innocent lives in the USA since RoeVWade, than the Nazis did thru WW 2. 

While I am not thrilled that He got a pick, I am thankful that President Biden selected a woman of color.  After she crunches the numbers, and realizes that babies of color have been aborted at 5 times the rate of whites, she too might vote to end this evil practice.  

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Hey, this isn’t the primary sourcing I personally seek out but it’s leagues above what the folks on the fringes here share and easily digestible for them.
But I agree with you, it’s a good thing that we’re just left with first hand, on the record reports from Trump’s cabinet and advisors. This is much better than having to deal with the consequences of having Trump for 4 additional years.  Good riddance. 

Also, I dont put much stock into anything that Warhawk Bolton says about the former Prez- nor should you.  Hes butt hurt over being fired by Trump and shotts his mouth off about him whenever he gets a chance.  Interestingly, the article you posted mentions that Bolton also spoke about Bidens handling of the Ukraine situation, yet doesnt get into specifics as to what he said.  Well, I did somedigging and he wasnt overly impressed or complimentary, to say the least.  Heres a link for you to check it out :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/transcript-world-stage-ukraine-with-john-bolton-former-us-national-security-advisor/ar-AAUCDNg?ocid=uxbndlbing

16 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Also, I dont put much stock into anything that Warhawk Bolton says about the former Prez- nor should you.  Hes butt hurt over being fired by Trump and shotts his mouth off about him whenever he gets a chance.  Interestingly, the article you posted mentions that Bolton also spoke about Bidens handling of the Ukraine situation, yet doesnt get into specifics as to what he said.  Well, I did somedigging and he wasnt overly impressed or complimentary, to say the least.  Heres a link for you to check it out :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/transcript-world-stage-ukraine-with-john-bolton-former-us-national-security-advisor/ar-AAUCDNg?ocid=uxbndlbing

Yes, he has a history of being a war hawk. Yes, I’ve already said I’m not a fan. Yes, he was hand picked by Trump to be his national security advisor and it is a good idea to take note when he offers insights to Trump’s mindset as it pertains to national security. Especially for those still oozing for a 2nd term. 

35 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Wait, I thought I had already explicitly agreed with your point that there is unlikely to be unity anytime soon…

Did you ? Musta missed it . At any rate , there won’t be unity until both sides stop demonizing  the other , and blatant disrespect is part of that mindset . Kinda sounds like your position is , well , screw it , there won’t be unity anyway so I might as well be as disrespectful as I want . But that just perpetuates the disunity, doesn’t it ? 
Now , I’m assuming that ideally , you would like there to be some unity , correct ? 

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yes, he has a history of being a war hawk. Yes, I’ve already said I’m not a fan. Yes, he was hand picked by Trump to be his national security advisor and it is a good idea to take note when he offers insights to Trump’s mindset as it pertains to national security. Especially for those still oozing for a 2nd term. 

Not at all ; like I said , he’s butthurt cuz he got canned by Trump . I do however , think his criticisms of Biden’s handling of Ukraine are dead in though :) 

This president is by far the dumbest person to ever hold office . He got soldiers killed that didn't have to die and didn't give 2 shits after it happened ,these 2 woman had more balls then the entire democratic party combined and called him out.  Did I miss anything?

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Did you ? Musta missed it . At any rate , there won’t be unity until both sides stop demonizing  the other , and blatant disrespect is part of that mindset . Kinda sounds like your position is , well , screw it , there won’t be unity anyway so I might as well be as disrespectful as I want . But that just perpetuates the disunity, doesn’t it ? 
Now , I’m assuming that ideally , you would like there to be some unity , correct ? 

If I must reduce it for you, my argument is as follows. No one showed the level of disrespect to Trump during his SOTU address that Biden saw this week. Nevertheless, Biden handled it gallantly. Before demanding dignified and respectful treatment in the political sphere, take stock of how your side has (and continues to) behaved. If you desire decorum, before requesting it, perhaps first acknowledge Trump’s utter mishandling and disrespect of the office he held. Then, by all means, request decorum to your heart’s content. 

I judge Trump more by his accomplishments as President which were light years above those of the current administration and the one before him. 

His biggest accomplishment, in my opinion, was the seating of three Supreme Court justices.  As I gave stated before, that will help end the abortion holocost, which had taken more far more innocent lives in the USA since RoeVWade, than the Nazis did thru WW 2. 

While I am not thrilled that He got a pick, I am thankful that President Biden selected a woman of color.  After she crunches the numbers, and realizes that babies of color have been aborted at 5 times the rate of whites, she too might vote to end this evil practice.  

If a fetus can’t survive outside the mother on its own it was not alive. That’s all I will say.

Bolton is one of the sleeziest scumbags to ever worm his way into government.
Robby

Why because he spoke out against his former boss. I have a feeling you would say that about anyone that speaks negatively about your god…. I mean Trump

29 minutes ago, Robby said:

Bolton is one of the sleeziest scumbags to ever worm his way into government.

Robby

It’s truly a warped world when I’m the one who feels compelled to stand up for Bolton.  Unreal. 

Robby, where do you place Bolton in relation to Anthony Scaramucci or Stephen Miller? God, what a gem of an administration… 

16 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No one showed the level of disrespect to Trump during his SOTU address that Biden saw this week

Maybe , but actually , I’m not sure if that’s true . I will research and get back though to verify that. I do know this : NO President experienced the blatant daily barrage of in your face disrespect and attempts to undermine his authority from the media that Trump did ; moreover , no one has received such favorable kid glove treatment by said media - save Obama , perhaps - than Biden . 

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

demanding dignified and respectful treatment in the political sphere, take stock of how your side has (and continues to) behaved.

IMHO , No one behaves worse than the democrats . NEITHER side should do it , mind you but you’re a tad off base if you’re arguing that the Republicans are more guilty of reprehensible behavior towards their political opponents; in fact , it is quite the opposite . 

28 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If you desire decorum, before requesting it,

So it must be requested then ? See, I believe that’s wrong because when one is elected President - no matter you’re feelings about the individual elected - I think that their ascendancy to that status automatically grants them a certain level of respect , at the very least , for the office itself . 

31 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump’s utter mishandling and disrespect of the office he held.

I most certainly will not as I disagree with your premise that he did . I may be persuaded , however to albeit , grudgingly  admit that about Biden :) 

30 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s truly a warped world when I’m the one who feels compelled to stand up for Bolton.  Unreal. 

Robby, where do you place Bolton in relation to Anthony Scaramucci or Stephen Miller? God, what a gem of an administration… 

Come on!! Of course you’re defending him , cuz he always goes after Trump , the ultimate villain in your world view !!