All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. andr3wxmma

New Bow 2019

When I finally get myself something fancier than the preconstructed bear I've been using I plan on going and shooting everything they have at a proshop then deciding.
  3. andr3wxmma

Not one to give tips on shooting

Hes definitely over gripping his bow aswell.
  4. andr3wxmma

Ok ok, I'm sure this has been addressed but....

I've only used muzzys, dad swore by using the proven accurate option and its given me a 100% sucess rate so far. Shot placement and selection are key no fancy blade will make up for that.
  5. Jeremy K

New aging app

Are we still blaming the Russians for everything?
  6. airedale

Top 10 BEST Pheasant Hunting Dogs.

All good bird hunting breeds on that list that can do their job. These days I like a close working English Setter best, for many years I have used my Airedales with pretty good success. A bit surprised that the English Pointer was not listed. Al
  7. philoshop

Political humor

Cheers to the bottom of my post? Or cheers to the bottom of the gal in the post?
  8. First-light

New aging app

This just given to me by a close friend who works in International security. https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a28424868/faceapp-challenge-security-risks/?utm_medium=social-media&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflowFBPOP&fbclid=IwAR2S-AYoEgwSf325rJP2QW2rMhXbp7t3_8f-b3frIq9IpLL5J5c4nDlcka0
  9. First-light

New aging app

They also have one to turn you into a baby and a girl.
  10. Today
  11. Tughill Tamer

Key west honeymoon

Looks like your having a great time CONGRATS! Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  12. moog5050

My 10yr old son goin on a hunt.

Like a Jeep, always more to modify.
  13. LET EM GROW

New aging app

Not too bad for 55 sir!
  14. LET EM GROW

I wish i had never put my first AR together.. I think it has become my newest addiction! Keep us posted boss, and best of luck to your boy/father!
  15. crappyice

What's for dinner tonight?

Wow...your taste buds must have gone into shock. I’m afraid to check the beer thread to see what paired with that...High Life? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Robhuntandfish

im not a big AR guy but i like the looks of this rig Hock3y24 I like the full barrell tube. Good luck and have fun Zeek! And to think a young fella saving up to go on a hunt instead of buying an xbox or something is a great thing. Be sure to put up some pics!
  17. rob-c

New aging app

So that’s what dirt looks like..
  18. Jdubs

Beer

Really liked that one. Did you go to the brewery?
  19. Jdubs

Beer

Technically, it is 5 o'clock here so...
  20. turkeyfeathers

New aging app

Can’t age myself any farther or I’ll be Abraham Lincoln’s age
  21. turkeyfeathers

New aging app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. turkeyfeathers

New aging app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. turkeyfeathers

CarcharodontoSaurus vs AucaSarus. - Who Gets To Eat.

Smartest dinosaur there is
  24. turkeyfeathers

What's for dinner tonight?

Worked a long day and came home and watched tv. Didn’t thaw anything to cook so 711 run down the street produced this. Expecting a 4 out of 10 at best. Only microwave directions but yet tried oven and maxed out enjoyment at 3.6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. turkeyfeathers

Beer

taking it down a notch or 8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. turkeyfeathers

Beer

What a beer. Nightmare aced another. Can work and background on artwork always interesting too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity