good size bobcat

vietvet50

Just using it for a trailcam is still illegal. The tree stand right next to it kind of tells the tale to me though. Oh, and the dark ring of bare ground around it thats usually a tell tale sign of it being there for quite some time...Just sayin...

I agree it's illegal, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not making any accusations. But it doesn't look good, from that picture.

well its not a mineral block its a gander apple block the green area around it is a food plot on a logging road i trimmed out and its been there since april is that a long time and the block is there til it melts as nothin touches it anyway except snowshoe rabbits, I have never shot a deer on a bait pile, and food plots are not illegal clover can grow anywhere just about, hunting on bait is about a 100.00 dollar ticket i hear and shooting a deer on bait is a felony, so everyone knows.just in case You were to get caught, and as of this past January a felon cant even hunt with black powder anymore.But good observation on Your behalf ttyl im gonna go plant another plot right now .and c'mon a bear or fisher or otter .and Deerthug that is a beautiful cat you got in that pic.

Edited by vietvet50

I dont geat on to debate just wanted to shaw a few pics and I dont get on hear hardly ever as I have found that in most cases the site is full of people just waiting to pick things apart and argue with people and think that they are the most knowledgeable of anything said or done on here. its a hunting site how come we cant just enjoy the site and not get overly concerned with what someones picture has in it just doesnt make sense to Me...maybe You need sometning to do.

vietvet -

I enjoyed the picture and thanks for posting it. It's not always the most friendly group you'll ever run into, but I just thought I would let you know that I did appreciate the picture.

• Like 1

I dont geat on to debate just wanted to shaw a few pics and I dont get on hear hardly ever as I have found that in most cases the site is full of people just waiting to pick things apart and argue with people and think that they are the most knowledgeable of anything said or done on here. its a hunting site how come we cant just enjoy the site and not get overly concerned with what someones picture has in it just doesnt make sense to Me...maybe You need sometning to do.

What is there to debate? You have an illegal mineral block in that picture, and you said the picture was taken in NY. Maybe you need to read the rule book, the laws on baiting are pretty clearly stated in there.

Ok I was wrong but it is there for the purpose of pictures for the summer to see whats here and will be gone shortly the fact that i used it for pics I guess is bad. I have hunted for many yearsl and have never shot a deer on bait or even a planted food plot mainoly runways going to hay fields or cornfilsds or orchards up here , on our lease it is illegal to bait in hunting season We lease 200 acres betweeen another 800 acres I have permission to Hunt only to keep others out. I guess its obvious I am not a people person and am a bit touchy and for that I appologize but a 20 year military career and 2 tours in nam take its toll along with getting spit at and called names when You come home. Im not looking for sympathy for dam sure but there was no open arms as in other wars and I guess I take that to heart, along with special benefits todays soldiers are given but if it was at our cost I am glad our country learned something . again I apologize to all and will geat rid of the lick that looks like a stump. LOL next pics from there will be clean I assure you.....

Vet and I took My Meds and calmed down

post-1256-0-75843300-1338930521_thumb.jp

post-1256-0-53444700-1338930635.jpg

post-1256-0-37131000-1338930704_thumb.jp

Edited by vietvet50
  • Like 1