2012 Trailcam Pics

mbucks27

Here are a few good pics i have gotten over the past month in Greene county. I Just moved the cams around a bit to try and get some different bucks so hopefully ill have some more soon to share.

PICT0115.jpg

PICT0107.jpg

PICT0105.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

John

Edited by mbucks27

• 3 weeks later...

Checked my cams this weekend after being out for 3 weeks. i didnt get any pics of the big split browtine buck that was passing by in june. I dont know what happened to him hopefully he is still around somewhere. here are some of the better pics.

WGI_0028.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

This bear has ripped my camera down 2 times now. I put it up hoping to get some good pics left it out for 3 weeks only to get back to it and found out he ripped it off the tree 2 days after i put it up :angry: . I did get a cool pic of a squirrel after while it was hanging off the tree lol.

WGI_0004.jpg

WGI_0093.jpg

3 of my cams i moved to new locations and will be checking them again in 3 weeks when i can get back up there. Trying to keep the cams moving this year to try and find some of the bigger bucks in my area and start patterning them for Oct 1st.

John

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got up to check my cams again. Out of the 5 cams i had out two of them were malfunctioning and they both were wildgame cameras. I will never buy another one of those ever again. its to the point where i don't even want to call them and have them send me a new one because they have been so unreliable in the field. Here are some of the better pics i had in the past 3 weeks.

WGI_0371.jpg

WGI_0368.jpg

WGI_0366.jpg

WGI_0365.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

Hopefully some of these bucks stick around until the opener. I did notice a lot of white oaks are dropping acorns already and moved my cams to these areas to try and get some better pictures.

John