dual certified

bubba

I just finished a combo class last weekend with another instructor. I do not think I will do any more combo classes. However the guys I teach with are planning to do home study archery and gun and have one one week and one the next. This will allow people to sign up for one or the other or both. Most who signed up wanted the gun course and tolerated the archery part.

I see now lol i'm still a new guy so I missed all that fun. I mean if someone really went out of there way to drive to Albany they must have had a really good reson.

But good to here you aren't only teaching hunting in the style or form you see it.

I sort of figured if someone wasn't willing to teach crossbow they might not hunt with a crossbow or just don't like one, and in return tried pushing his beliefs on others.

Well congrats again i'm sure it will be great teaching new people about hunting and getting them into the sport.

Bill.

I think, if you are to serve as a Hunter Safety Instructor for the State of New York....You WILL teach what the state says you will teach. Good luck!

I think, if you are to serve as a Hunter Safety Instructor for the State of New York....You WILL teach what the state says you will teach. Good luck!

Early ---- What part of it being a joke don't you understand ?????