New state record???

WNY Bowhunter

NYantler- that deer will be 180+/- as a mainframe 9 and I get around 40" of nontypical growth. Its going to be close. Way over 200". Those MBs are pushing 30".

FourSeasons- How come you didn't zip over there and try to collect some of the buck's semen to add to your breeding program? Its been done before and I bet you could get extra $$$ to shoot the son of the state record?

NYantler- that deer will be 180+/- as a mainframe 9 and I get around 40" of nontypical growth. Its going to be close. Way over 200". Those MBs are pushing 30".

FourSeasons- How come you didn't zip over there and try to collect some of the buck's semen to add to your breeding program? Its been done before and I bet you could get extra $$$ to shoot the son of the state record?

Nice buck but still to small fo me to breed with. I like pushing the 180s as yearlings!!

Word on facebook says that it was a farm deer taken up in that area. I know the land that they say it was taken from, Jacobs road, Outside of Watertown and its some great property!!

If it is a farm deer and they went to this extreme to try and pass it off as legit. Well, Lets hope thats not the case!!