Forum Rules / TOS - Please Read

Just a reminder that everyone should take a look at the forum rules located at the link below.

http://huntingny.com/rules

HuntingNY.com is seeing it's busiest times ever, every day there are more members, posts and folks visiting the site. Please take the time to read the rules on the link above. We have always taken a hands off approach here in hopes that most can follow the rules. There have been a few situations in the past few days/weeks where posts got out of hand. Those that fail to follow the simple rules will be warned, suspended and eventually banned. There is no need for any personal attacks ever, its not acceptable here.

Thank you

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JDN2K
      Just want to relay an experience I had this weekend regarding hunting regulations and other hunters.
      I've had several  hunter's tell me last weekend(10/12/2020) that muzzleloader was open, it is not. I also had two other hunters last weekend confront me as to why my son was carrying around a rifle and hunting deer. I calmly explained the youth weekend and the rules around it. After that everything was cool and we continued our hunt.
      I know at the end of the day we're all trying to participate in a sport we love and maybe harvest some game. My thought is to just make sure you're up on your local hunting regulations. Not just so you are within the rules, but also so you can assert your right to be where you are, hunting the way you're hunting.
      I know when I have been operating outside of the regulations I have appreciated a person respectfully correcting my ignorance and I try to pay it forward by being informed and respectfully educating when required.
      Thanks for listening, off my SB...