WNY DEAL OF THE DAY! Don't Delay.......

32" Sony, Made in April 2005. Works perfect and includes remote of course. We just made the jump to HD TV and this needs to walk.......

$50 & a 12pk of Bud Light takes it. Bring a helper because this baby ain't light!

I'll leave it here for a couple days then it will go on Craigslist at a higher price.

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

I bought one of those from a guy that was moving and had gotten a HDTV . It cost me $100 . 2 young guys delivered it . I had to buy a well built stand to support it . It was an excellent TV . It crapped out on me and I bought the same TV at a shop for $60 . Someone had taken one in for repair and never picked it up . The $60 was to cover the cost of the repair . I still have it and it has an excellent picture and sound .

$50 and a 12 pack is a bargain for the TV if you have a couple of strong friends .

Like tughill, I would take it in a minute if it were closer. Cost me more in gas to get it than I would be paying for it. Plus here in the frozen north, that is a much more fancy tv than anyone has, and I don't want to look like I am bragging to the neighbors. Would be a nice camp tv though honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

Bubba ain't kidding about that TV being too fancy for his neck of the woods. I have family up his way and when I went to visit they were still using needle nose pliers to turn channels because the knob was missing. And if that wasn't bad enough they were fighting nonstop who's turn it was to adjust the rabbit ears to get better reception. The toughest part of that deal was getting the damned rabbit to stay sitting on top of the television.

• Like 1