2 trespassers

Paula

Today at 1230 i see orange i watch to see if they were coming or going, either way they aren't suppose to be there. i am watching and the guy point to the stand to the other one and say something and start walking closer, a few steps they see me in blind and turn to leave. i say you know your trespassing so keep going and don't come back. I am thinking great now i know no deer are around. I stay and around 345 i start packing to walk to other side and hoping i see something there. All the sudden a guy pops up and i say you have crossed the line that he needs to go that way, he said no he knows where he was, i told him whose land it was and he couldn't hear he said and kept coming closer so the one time i don't have my camera but i fumble for my cell phone to get his picture. i said it louder over and over and he still didn't hear me till he got in my face screaming calling me names telling me i am trespassing. OMG! i was scared. Husband and the land owner they said to call cops owner doesn't want anyone there. then i hear the gunshots, Holy shit is he shooting at me? i could barley talk when i called 911, as soon as i was out of sight he hightailed it to the gun shop to see if i was telling the truth, he said he did not shoot gun, and now that he knows he was wrong he want to meet up with me to apologize. NO. told my husband to jack the bastard up for getting in my face!

Glad to hear you are ok!

There are some crazy people out there! But I know the scared shitless feeling you felt, this summer we were planting our food plots and I had some punk start shooting at me from about 100 yds away I hid in the floor of our atv mule and heard the bullets hit the tail gate where we were standing!

And some people wonder why I carry my handgun with me. I hunt alone alot, and you never know who you will run into.

Me too. I go by Lonehunter on some forums. A handgun is always on you,while gutting, dragging and so forth,its never set down or unloaded .

Heck one is in my pocket sitting here with wife and kids watching NCIS .

• Like 1

Sorry you had to go through that Paula...not a pleasant thing.....Not only have the state trooper investigate but have the DEC out there as well...he assaulted you...yes verbally but still an assault ...don't let him walk on this....a good dose of "Bear spray" in the face would have set him packing....

Are you affiliated with growalot by any chance?

You may find that funny but this happens...as I've said..... in these areas a lot...Paula really isn't all that far from me ...still western NY..

Men like that, encountering woman hunters in the woods suddenly grow a set...so they think...I only wish I'd been hunting with her at the time....

very unfortunate,do think you should follow up with ECO,regardless of how much of an a--hole the guy is ,I find it hard to think anyone would shoot toward someone on purpose,at least I hope not,Just glad you are ok,and dont let it spoil your season

Me too. I go by Lonehunter on some forums. A handgun is always on you,while gutting, dragging and so forth,its never set down or unloaded .

Heck one is in my pocket sitting here with wife and kids watching NCIS .

To quote one of my favorite songs

"Youll rarely catch me out the house without my 9 or 45" ....in my case, my 40.