What did you ask...

growalot

Santa for Christmas this year?

I'll confess...I bought a few hunting things I wanted the other day....2 ladders stands...one was the basic I got for 39.00 and one was the deluxe..(foot rest...shooting rail...arm rests and back/seat cushion and arm and rail pads ) for 56.00 ...just could not beat the price....and of course the steady ready rest

Asked for dampening system for the xbow and a sling...though my leather one works fine and a case for it.

Non hunting.......I told Mr B. for the 100th time I didn't want a new car....Then the 200.00 Van he bought me...and we just put 2 new studded snows on....decided to start dying...low pressure in engine....Oh well had it for 3 1/2 years!...so I'm getting a new/used 2006??? Old ladies car 36,000miles from Florida...power everything and leather seats...Oh what to do...first "car" I've had in 30yrs...Mr B said I could fit the Saprano's in the truck it's so big...lol

So what are you hoping for...besides health, happiness, world peace and lower taxes?......

Bought myself few items to wrap and put under the tree including a new stock for my Remi 710, Otterbox case for my Ipad (since dropping my daughter's) and my 7pt mount which I won't see until the summer. New laptop for my son and some xbox games; only clothes and such for my daughter (she's getting a sweet 16 party in 3 months with 100 of her friends - lots of $$$$ Merry Xmas and Happy Birthday rolled into one) The wife wants a pasta machine, few other nick-nacks and some piece of mind. As for our dog Milo - some treats and toys.

I've been having fun buying everything on line......so many neat places to find stuff and Daughter invited us onto their Amazon prime...No Shipping!!...my living room is fast filling with boxes...but so very nice to just ship out of town gifts to their homes, no fuss.

Got to say...It's been like Christmas for me everyday...opening every ones gifts and checking them out before wrapping...I'm running out of hiding places though....Good thing we haven't had a mortgage payment for the last two months...first "fun" Christmas since the kids were little ....lol

Whirled peas,oh I'm sorry its world peace....

In fact nothing like most years,like others I buy what i need when I need or want it .

Now if only they'd move Christmas to prior to hunting season , then I'd have a list !

• Like 1

The wife said I'd be lucky to get a seat at the grown up table for x-mas dinner. ( for some reason she gets testy around hunting season)....what ever. If I have to sit at the little table, I still get dinner and I totally dominate!!!! Last time , I sat at the kiddie table, I scored a sweet hot wheels car and a pack of sour patch kids candy!..... Win ..Win!! Merry Christmas.

• Like 4

Well...I could write a list here but the ink would run out....

I told my kids all I want is this http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-BackTrack-HuntTrack-Personal-Tracking/dp/B006U3ZIQW/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1355190515&sr=1-14&keywords=backtrack+gps

I don't want a full blown GPS unit,don't need one.I use topo and carry 2 compass' as it is now.A friend has the basic Trackback and we tried it last year and it worked flawlessly.

There's a ton of stuff I would want but my wedding is in the beginning of January so I already told everyone they're not getting anything from me because I'm going to be broke so I ask for nothing in return. But if there is anything I do want, is that they don't act a fool during my wedding.

Best of Luck on that Elmo....When our 180 invitations arrived....for the wedding we were paying for.....I turned to Mr. B and said sorry...I can't do this.

I said how well do you know most of these ppl?....Not really well...How often do you see them?....Not often...save immediate family....

I then said invite your parents,,, grand parents... siblings and your favorite friend and aunt and uncle...I'll do the same...except aunt and uncle....

We took them all to a very nice steak house...told them to order anything they wanted and the restaurant gave us a private room and bartender...15 of us had a great time...surf and turf.... clams.... shrimp...lots to drink the wedding cake....nice music piped in...

Used the invitations as scrape paper...lol

Not one person complained about the wine... the food....music...ect.....Best decision I have ever made...

• Like 2

Dear Santa

Please bring me a new grandbaby !#$%^&*()(*&^%$# no wait thats already happening LOL AS Deerthug said I buy what I want its the wifes job to see if she can over spend the last years xmas shopping $ and she is very dedicated to beating that goal this year AFTER A VERY LONG 3 HOUR DRIVE to get to a certin super store that was not any different then the one that is 10 mins from my house and a lot more people she has been done shopping for a week and the spare bed room is filled with I dont even want to know but for some reason she has to tell me every thing in every box or bag and who its for ...............When we could be doing something good like sitting in the stand or calling in yotes damn it !!!!!!!!!!!! But for real folks this is the season for giving I hope every one stays safe gets every thing on the wish list help some one in need and good luck these last few day in hunting <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HAPPY HOLIDAYS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The wife said I'd be lucky to get a seat at the grown up table for x-mas dinner. ( for some reason she gets testy around hunting season)....what ever. If I have to sit at the little table, I still get dinner and I totally dominate!!!! Last time , I sat at the kiddie table, I scored a sweet hot wheels car and a pack of sour patch kids candy!..... Win ..Win!! Merry Christmas.

Now thats funny right there! lol

• Like 1

Best of Luck on that Elmo....When our 180 invitations arrived....for the wedding we were paying for.....I turned to Mr. B and said sorry...I can't do this.

I said how well do you know most of these ppl?....Not really well...How often do you see them?....Not often...save immediate family....

I then said invite your parents,,, grand parents... siblings and your favorite friend and aunt and uncle...I'll do the same...except aunt and uncle....

We took them all to a very nice steak house...told them to order anything they wanted and the restaurant gave us a private room and bartender...15 of us had a great time...surf and turf.... clams.... shrimp...lots to drink the wedding cake....nice music piped in...

Used the invitations as scrape paper...lol

Not one person complained about the wine... the food....music...ect.....Best decision I have ever made...

That's the route I took initially...trying to keep it small and affordable. Then for some reason, it started to become more and more my parents wedding even though I'm the one getting married. They're inviting relatives I didn't even know I had. "Oh, you if you invite this person, you have to invite that person as well...they would be insulted." - me: "I don't even know them, why would I care if they're insulted?" Oh well...money comes and money goes but parents will always be there. I figure just make everyone happy and get it over with.