whackos at it again......Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut

tughillhunter

With this CT thing, it's now reading everywhere that he did this with a bushmaster .223 , what happened to just two pistols being recovered inside, and a long gun in the trunk?

I heard it was 2 9mm pistols ... but of course they will attack on the ar rifle . cause thats the hot topic rifle now.... i dont wanna here about the guns in the news . whatever happend with the guys brother, they never said anything about him again

I heard it was 2 9mm pistols ... but of course they will attack on the ar rifle . cause thats the hot topic rifle now.... i dont wanna here about the guns in the news . whatever happend with the guys brother, they never said anything about him again

they questioned him and let him go , the twisted one had his brothers ID , whixh led to the initial confusion

The fact is Scot, there is no functional difference between CIVILIAN so called paramilitary rifles and many semi auto hunting rifles used for years and years. The ONLY difference in in appearances. Accept a ban on a style of rifle based solely on appearance and how long will it be before they come after the same functioning hunting rifles as the banned ones?

Let's see, are we calling these rifles "black rifles", "assault rifles", or "paramilitary rifles"? Which one has the most evil connotation to it. How about semi-automatic rifle? That is probably the truest description. but then no one is interested in that emotionless description. It has no theatrical punch that is needed to whip up the maximum hatred .... lol.

• Like 1

Just for the record I killed my 8th NY buck this year that would qualify for the P&Y record book{if i entered them} I forgot , how many did you have ?

You harvested 8 bucks and they all would make for the record books. HA.

Do you have a picture to prove it. No offense but I have never heard of anyone in ny or anywere for that matter that happen to take 8 deer and they would all be a record.

Yea right.

if he used a ruger 10/22 would there be such controvercy over what gun it was. its just said all these little children had to suffer and then all iam seing on the news is we need more gun control . no we dont we need more whacko control to keep these fruitcake people of the streets . and while they are at it why dont these princepals take a pay cut from them 70 to 80 thousand a year and put in a security measure to prevent this typee of tragedys from happening. it never ends.. but yup they must be right it was all the gun . we all now they shoot them selves.... sorry for my rant iam just tired of hearing about guns and not the poor children who lost there lives over this sycho path

Edited by hung4wheeler

Let's see, are we calling these rifles "black rifles", "assault rifles", or "paramilitary rifles"? Which one has the most evil connotation to it. How about semi-automatic rifle? That is probably the truest description. but then no one is interested in that emotionless description. It has no theatrical punch that is needed to whip up the maximum hatred .... lol.

Well they're not all black

they aren't full auto , so not assault

paramilitary groups use full auto assault rifles , so see above

semi-auto rifle is too broad...

Scary Scary Gun Thingy fits best in their childlike minds

Wow are you really that out of touch. Sorry I did not respond sooner but I was out today living my life not sitting at the computer all day like a few of you overachievers. I never brag about the bucks I shoot. In fact I keep the information about the bucks I shoot pretty much to a small select group of friends beause I have delt with this same exact male ego nonsense before. I have never put a pic of any of the bucks on this type of website and have never entered them in P&Y because I do not need the attention. I am not saying I am against someone who does just not my thing. I brought it up to sits in trees in response to his sexiest and condescending post to me where he tried pulling the men are superiour to woman crap. Apprently your a liitle slow and did/could not pick up that in his post so what better time to let him know that I have killed bigger bucks than him than after a sexiest post like that. Now you and your highy intellicual friend from Tug Hill want to think I shot them High Fence or that I am lying even better. Great! Makes me feel that much better knowing that it gets under your skin because you were "chicked".

I think you should lose the "I am woman hear me roar" attitude, drop all the name calling and just have a conversation. If you don't like the topic move on. It's nothing to get so defensive and nasty about.

if he used a ruger 10/22 would there be such controvercy over what gun it was. its just said all these little children had to suffer and then all iam seing on the news is we need more gun control . no we dont we need more whacko control to keep these fruitcake people of the streets . and while they are at it why dont these princepals take a pay cut from them 70 to 80 thousand a year and put in a security measure to prevent this typee of tragedys from happening. it never ends.. but yup they must be right it was all the gun . we all now they shoot them selves.... sorry for my rant iam just tired of hearing about guns and not the poor children who lost there lives over this sycho path

Just genius there, I love it.

I hope there is a solution we can all live with and it saves the lives of innocent people. This world has really changed, I pray my kids can bring up their children in a world that I remember. I'm 1 year short of 50 a never could remember horrific actions like this when I was a young individual. God bless those lost to these crimes.

• Like 1

Joe that was stupid...........get lost.

No more stupid than using such a tragedy to further an anti gun agenda... this is not remotely about guns... just a tool used in a senseless crime... could have been poison, a bomb or piano wire... this is about the break down of our society and family unit with liberal progressive thinking... until we start realizing that.. you can take away all the guns in the world and it won't do a lick of good. smart decisions are made with the head... rash decisions are made with the heart... we should be using our hearts to feel for the people affected by this tragedy and use our heads to solve it... thinking that this is about guns is a knee jerk reaction made in the hearts of people not a realistic solution thought out with ones head. How's this for stupid? Keep pushing the gun issue and see where that gets you with these kinds of heinous crimes...

• Like 3