Shooter is dead....

growalot

The media today sucks. They dont bother to get all the facts before sending out crap articles like the one posted above, that have little to no actual fact(s)...Yahoo news is about the worst offender:

"The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle, which had a combat-style flash suppressor, is similar to the one used by the gunman who massacred 20 children and six women in a Newtown, Conn., elementary school earlier this month."

Lanza did not take the AR-15 into the school. I cannot stand the media today, they just crank out these stories and they are NOT accurate. The story on Yahoo was published this afternoon according to their timeline....that youtube video was uploaded on Christmas day. WTF YAHOO NEWS???????

Sorry for the rant, its out of my system now.

Edited by loworange88
  • Like 1

In a typewritten note found at the scene, Spengler revealed that he obtained the weapons from Nguyen, who for a time lived next door to him in Webster, Hochul said.

From;

http://abcnews.go.com/News/woman-charged-york-firefighter-ambush-gun/story?id=18084774

If she has a police report of them being stolen, she'll be cleared.(and I'm betting investigators have already checked that)

If not....say hello to your new bunk mate, especially right now in the political climate. She's going to be the poster child for the 40% of FTF transfers without a backround check.

Wait til' the Feds crawl up her behind.

Edited by Dinsdale

The media today sucks. They dont bother to get all the facts before sending out crap articles like the one posted above, that have little to no actual fact(s)...Yahoo news is about the worst offender:

"The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle, which had a combat-style flash suppressor, is similar to the one used by the gunman who massacred 20 children and six women in a Newtown, Conn., elementary school earlier this month."

Lanza did not take the AR-15 into the school. I cannot stand the media today, they just crank out these stories and they are NOT accurate. The story on Yahoo was published this afternoon according to their timeline....that youtube video was uploaded on Christmas day. WTF YAHOO NEWS???????

Sorry for the rant, its out of my system now.

Am I missing something here ? If Lanza didn't take the AR-15 what did he use? And yes....90% of the news media are 100% corrupt in their reporting. They are agenda driven scum

I have to wonder how much of his plan she actually knew about. If she had any knowledge of how he was going to use those weapons, it sounds like possibly she is a full-blown accessory. My feeling is that she was more than just a "neighbor".

Well there ya go...they need to hire ppl that can get the facts in full like you guys did...

Ya don't see that happening soon....This sounds like he was planning this for several years....had she not moved...would have been one of the victims as well....22 and stupid...think she knew he was a murderer?...Not as if the local police warn you when one moves in...I remember calling the sheriffs several years ago and asking about pedophiles in our area...was told they would not give out the information and it was none of my business...kids were young then......

Well there ya go...they need to hire ppl that can get the facts in full like you guys did...

Ya don't see that happening soon....This sounds like he was planning this for several years....had she not moved...would have been one of the victims as well....22 and stupid...think she knew he was a murderer?...Not as if the local police warn you when one moves in...I remember calling the sheriffs several years ago and asking about pedophiles in our area...was told they would not give out the information and it was none of my business...kids were young then......

It is hard to imagine exactly what she knew, but one would think that she must have known he was legally ineligible to own a firearm or else she wouldn't have gone through with the straw purchase including lying on the purchase application. I would not be amazed if it is found out that she was more than just a neighbor. That is a pretty huge "favor" she did, just being neighborly and all ..... lol.

From what I have read most of the neighbors knew he killed his grandmother,he even told some people that he was the guy that killed his grandmother and referred to himself at least once as the "friendly neighborhood murderer." I would like to think that this young woman didn't think he was dangerous but that doesn't really matter now.She showed poor judgement and lack of respect for a serious law so now it is time to be punished.

Edited by 132 eight pointer
  • Like 1

Yes and perhaps doing as her mother asked?...either way As I've said before ...with good reason...It's the system that is broke and I don't care what this sounds like but I hope EVERY single person involved with his low sentence and subsequent release NEVER gets a good nights sleep the rest of their lives and this haunts their waking hours as well

I agree growalot.New York State has blood on it's hands again. Just like Arthur Shawcross was allowed to plead to ONE manslaughter charge after raping and killing Two children and only served 14 1/2 years in prison.New York State lets child rapists and murderers and grandmother killers out of prison after less than 20 years. When are the big mouthed politicians going to end that ???

Yes and perhaps doing as her mother asked?...either way As I've said before ...with good reason...It's the system that is broke and I don't care what this sounds like but I hope EVERY single person involved with his low sentence and subsequent release NEVER gets a good nights sleep the rest of their lives and this haunts their waking hours as well

Won't all this haunting and lack of sleep just breed more unstable individuals that will continue this type of tragedies?

everyone in the area knew he killed his Grandma,I remember when it happened myself, been to that house a number of time as a kid with my dad who knew the killers dad. Still launch my boat right down the street, you could use his dock for 5 bucks or a six pack..... I never did though.

He more less told everyone new to the neighborhood, what he did, but since many never sell and move the homes stay in the family and people knew.

I'm still cold from standing in formation for 5 hours at the funeral today,hope the city is quiet tonight as I'm at work.