did you guys hear Fuehrer Cuomo yesterday?

If new guns can only come with 7 round mags whats going to happen is this, we'll buy more powerful guns.Right? Lets see a 7 rounds of 9mm or a 7 rounds of .45.... A .223 or 308 or 30.06? I see lots of scout rifles being bought up.Before we had a choice a lot of little bullets or a few big ones,now Andy is saying buy the big ones.

So more folks will die,because more will be shot with the major calibers,because most shootings by far are not mass shootings where high cap matters.

I happen to know 3 guys who've been shot, all 3 work with me on the fire dept. all minor calibers. One just took a .223 round a couple weeks back, he's out, up on his feet.I'm glad the scumbag did not use grandpa's deer rifle ...

But those we be next,"sniper rifles". Who needs such a powerful gun that can kill at over 400 yards......

I gotta go now the sun made the ground soft enough to dig and I got pvc pipes to bury, just do it along water lines to throw off the metal detectors .

• Like 2

If new guns can only come with 7 round mags whats going to happen is this, we'll buy more powerful guns.Right? Lets see a 7 rounds of 9mm or a 7 rounds of .45.... A .223 or 308 or 30.06? I see lots of scout rifles being bought up.Before we had a choice a lot of little bullets or a few big ones,now Andy is saying buy the big ones.

So more folks will die,because more will be shot with the major calibers,because most shootings by far are not mass shootings where high cap matters.

I happen to know 3 guys who've been shot, all 3 work with me on the fire dept. all minor calibers. One just took a .223 round a couple weeks back, he's out, up on his feet.I'm glad the scumbag did not use grandpa's deer rifle ...

But those we be next,"sniper rifles". Who needs such a powerful gun that can kill at over 400 yards......

I gotta go now the sun made the ground soft enough to dig and I got pvc pipes to bury, just do it along water lines to throw off the metal detectors .

I think you are 100% correct here. When the ban of "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines does nothing to stop gun violence, they will then decide that high caliber semi-autos are the problem. Then it will be shotguns and semi-auto hand guns and on and on and on. This is just step one.

Like father, like son: What was it the elder Cuomo called us...."Gun-toting, beer-drinking, pickup-driving, wife beaters" (That's damn close). Junior holds us in the same disregard. To thwart the bastard will be difficult. Suggestion.....BUY NOW!!!! Beat the regs!

• Like 2

Any sane person knows non of this stuff will ever stop any more murders etc. Russia has much more restrictive gun laws yet they exceed us and most everybody else in their murder rate. The real problem is the breakdown of the family and our broken culture which democrats promote. For instance they promote parents killing their own offspring (ie. abortion). 150 babies aborted every hour in the US alone. NYS is twice the national average. In NY teenagers have no waiting period and do not need their parent's permission to abort there babies thanks to Cuomo and his friends. But then they get all whipped up when 20 kids are murdered by a maniac from broken one parent home. Talk about mixed signals regarding respect for life!!!

Edited by adkbuck

It's all a crock to generate more "registration" money.

Lets not forget the sales taxes here folks,he said no internet sales of ammunition.at will turn into no shipping of ammo to NYS to keep our ammo sales here.The NICS ammo check is a load of S***,Its bad enough for a gun but when the gubment knows this person shoots 100 rounds of ammo a year and this one shoots 1000's then those are the people the takeover squad will raid first.The other thing I want to know is the length of the school year thing,how can the kids get any better schooling when there is the "No child left behind" Bullsheet????? When one kid wizzes through it the next dork in line holds the others back.I have a friend who is a local High School teacher and he says that if one kid in his class can grasp the school work then he has to keep working with that kid till he gets it.This is of course whether the kid wants to or not.He had 3 kids last year that he had to pass because of this and between the 3 they didnt have 1/3 of the required school days to "pass" the class.ALl of a sudden the school will pressure the teachers into making that child pass so they make sure the $$$$ keeps coming into that school.Its time for teachers and schools to be judged on the test scores the kids get and not something they can flub.

• Like 1

Any sane person knows non of this stuff will ever stop any more murders etc. Russia has much more restrictive gun laws yet they exceed us and most everybody else in their murder rate. The real problem is the breakdown of the family and our broken culture which democrats promote. For instance they promote parents killing their own offspring (ie. abortion). 150 babies aborted every hour in the US alone. NYS is twice the national average. In NY teenagers have no waiting period and do not need their parent's permission to abort there babies thanks to Cuomo and his friends. But then they get all whipped up when 20 kids are murdered by a maniac from broken one parent home. Talk about mixed signals regarding respect for life!!!

In a few threads now,I have seen you put down Democrats.So your saying all Dems promote bad things in society? I don't,and I am a registered Dem.I don't always vote Dem.I vote for who I believe to be the better of both evils.You paint 1 party with a broad brush here.Do you think all Republicans believe in the same thing too? I'm just trying to figure out your train of thought here.

A ranking of political parties

1. steaming pile of fecal matter

2. Libertarian

3. self immolation

4. being repeatedly folded over on yourself until you fit in an ant's pocket

5. falling feet first into an industrial sausage press

6. death by bunga bunga

7. death by 1,000 cuts

8. Republicans

9. castration

10. Democrat

upon reexamination, I realized I had rated Republicans too high originally.

Edited by Felonious_Monk
  • Like 4

I have a reply we hit the state where it hurts in the pocket. If we all boycotted buying hunting and fishing licenses for one year it would be noticed. The DEC would not be able to operate. It would also affect other outdoor recreation users. The anti tree hungers would find out that without hunting licenses revenues the money isn't there. I think we really need to organize and try to pull something like that off.

A ranking of political parties

1. steaming pile of fecal matter

2. Libertarian

3. self immolation

4. being repeatedly folded over on yourself until you fit in an ant's pocket

5. falling feet first into an industrial sausage press

6. death by bunga bunga

7. death by 1,000 cuts

8. Republicans

9. castration

10. Democrat

upon reexamination, I realized I had rated Republicans too high originally.

I nearly peed my self laughing when I read (6. death by bunga bunga) Love that joke!!

• Like 1

I though I was listening to Hugo Chavez or the fuerer himself. Only thing missing was him pounding the podium yelling nine nine nien!!! All the sheep in the back ground yelling and clapping to was a little embarrassing.

only differance is Hitler armed his nation to the teeth and then some. its amazing how big and pompous NYs government is and how i really saw that looking at the crowds of lawmakers and dignitaries that must have numbered in the thousands in that building listening to Cuomo's speech. Man NY has more GOVERNMENT than most other world power westernized nations combimed?

In a few threads now,I have seen you put down Democrats.So your saying all Dems promote bad things in society? I don't,and I am a registered Dem.I don't always vote Dem.I vote for who I believe to be the better of both evils.You paint 1 party with a broad brush here.Do you think all Republicans believe in the same thing too? I'm just trying to figure out your train of thought here.

Sorry, I know this reply was not aimed at me, but I have to ask about a point of curiosity. When you choose a political party to belong to, doesn't a compatible general idealogy play some part in your choice? I suppose that very few people go in lock-step with every issue of their chosen party affiliation, but I also don't think it is particularly unfair to assign general concepts of idealogy to each party and its members in an over-all sense.

• Like 1

Yes you are the problem ...period

• Like 2

I have a reply we hit the state where it hurts in the pocket. If we all boycotted buying hunting and fishing licenses for one year it would be noticed. The DEC would not be able to operate. It would also affect other outdoor recreation users. The anti tree hungers would find out that without hunting licenses revenues the money isn't there. I think we really need to organize and try to pull something like that off.

Not a good idea to target ourselves with a boycott. Thats like rioting in your own neighborhood.

• Like 3

and anyone who owns a gun, hunts and votes liberal, should have there nuts put in a vise and get what they deserve

there?

It's all a crock to generate more "registration" money.

that's my fear. They use a tradgey or something they know will get support just to add permit/ammo/gun tax to help fund the innner city social programs to dig the state out of debt instead of focusing on the social programs that are worthless and cutting spending.

i disagree with this. most of that money goes to conservation and to pay the DEC which generally has our best interests at heart. Even as a dem, Cuomo has always been a decent backer of sportsman, but this rampage made him look just as bad as that fool Alex Jones on Pier Morgan the other night. 2 extremists both yelling and foaming at the mouth looking dumb.

Edited by Belo

OK, so if they do, exactly what do you intend to do about it?? Democrats are over 50% of the registered voters out there(and growing in comparison to republicans), so exactly how will you change their minds?? Just spewing BS that the democrats suck, will get you NOWHERE! It would seem to me that it would be worthwhile to think up a plan on how to try to reason with these people, instead of only trashing them. Unfortunately to me it seems like our side has NO plan. It's simply the same old tune, which people right now are buying into LESS than ever.

You don't need to change the minds of the Democrats that were elected. You need to change the minds of every Democrat gun owner that votes for them!

Edited by Mr VJP