So how do all you guys making less than $250,000 like

Piss poor planning Phade. Should have been born prio to Jan 1st. Could have claimed for the full year...lol.

This hit is piddly compared to the $21k cash money to roll the dice on a chance at HAVING a baby, ha. I'd have a nice property by now if that wasn't the case, but cest la vie. It'll be worth it...even though it is pink camo instead of regular camo.

Thanks WNY.

Congrats. Having been through what you're describing, my best advice for the new dad would be not mentioning that 'nice property' that you could have gotten to the new mom.

Na, that's all fine and dandy. No regrets or I wouldn't have done it. I make enough to have the fund up and running again and it's just a temporary delay.

On a seperate note, I got a good picture into how people feel when they slap 20K on a single hand of BJ or black on roll of the wheel. I could have power vomited up until the results.

Edited by phade

The only stupidity is giving more money to a government that cant even pass a budget.

That would require the President to provide one which he hasnt done yet in the last 4 yrs. Lets see if he comes off his trillion dollar vacation's to provide one this yr. Lets not hold our breath.