My First Mount!

PostedBoys Gallego

Well, actually my second mount, but the first mount was a 2011 kill that I still have not gotten back. This is my 2012 kill and should be getting it within the month. Crazy right!?

Got a preview pic and love it. Can't wait to have my first mount back. I really hope my other mount comes out great being that its been over a year.

post-1993-0-61460400-1359001558_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got him home. Wow, what a feeling. Being my first mount, I didn't know what to feel but I actually felt remorse and sadness a bit at first. Then I was happy to have him immortalized and the ability to see him over and over with the memory of that day and to just respect his greatness, as weird as it might sound.

image_zps4e674582.jpeg

IMG_2575_zps4ce68abf.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks all. lol, Not sure where the steer horns came from, my dad found them somewhere.

Yes, very concerned about my 2011 buck, but I hear sometimes some people take over a year? Giving him the benefit of the doubt, his floor was Loaded with deer, bear and coyote. However, Im going to call up again soon to request it for May. It was my first catskills buck so I am definitely looking forward to gettting it back.