annual squirrel hunt

Paula

I can't believe how disconnected people have become from their food. Even vegetarians need to understand plant life is Life.

I think most of the complainers do not realize that you eat squirrel and it is a legit hunting game. They should post that all squirrels will not go to waste and used for food. I know, you will still have crazies against it either way but alot of people on the edge of the line, might just think its a shoot and leave on ground deal.

Now, if they don't eat the squirrels, I'd be against it myself in all honesty, but I know better.

When did this country become so #@$!#@!#?

So, they say that the hunt promotes violence in kids.. ???.... How come there was less violence when hunting was more accepted., and more kids were into it.

.These animal rights people piss me off big time, and many of them are hypocrites .. I unfortunately know some, but it is fun to tell them hunting stories to play with their empty heads

I hope that the event goes on as scheduled and it's a great success..I can't even imagine how much grief there would be if they advertised a hunt like that down here....

I am computer illiterate and don't quite understand facebook, so I wouldn't know how to look at their page.. I don't know a twitter from a tweet(if there's a difference. )

I should have waited to read this until lunch time. It would make good reading while I ate today's entree, boiled, then sauteed squirrel..

• Like 2

This is near me been watching the news stories.One lady was talking about," In light of what happen to the West webster firemen....."

I lost it right there. I happen to live in webster, 1 of the FF shot also works on my City dept. My daughter knew on of the ones killed, I got 23 plus years on the job, I stood for hours in the cold and cried at the funerals lady.

I don't give a f$% about squirrels, and don't use my dead brothers for YOUR cause .

90 % of us own guns, many the ones now banned ,and we are not turning anything in either.

im going to look into going with a bunch of guys now

This is near me been watching the news stories.One lady was talking about," In light of what happen to the West webster firemen....."

I lost it right there. I happen to live in webster, 1 of the FF shot also works on my City dept. My daughter knew on of the ones killed, I got 23 plus years on the job, I stood for hours in the cold and cried at the funerals lady.

I don't give a f$% about squirrels, and don't use my dead brothers for YOUR cause .

90 % of us own guns, many the ones now banned ,and we are not turning anything in either.

im going to look into going with a bunch of guys now

Hope someone straightens her out on how bad of a comparison she made

He shoulda said that it must've eaten too much salt and was retaining water

Are there a lot of fox squirrels in your area ?

I've seen them, but never in NY...

Does anyone know their range in NY ?

There are fox squirrels in Bergen where i hunt. I am running out of time to back over there, i am either too busy or stuff keeps happening to me that stops me. :-( I am not whining. I do not know the range of them.