Best Jake Ever

Zag

Friday I worked all day. Came home mowed the yard the went to the hospital. My bro and sis-law were having a baby. Well she didnt have it until almost 3am. All that time im thinkin how sat is my last chance to hunt this may. So we left the hospital at just about 4am, raced home grabbed my gear and heading for the hills. Made it to my spot a little after 5am. Heard some goggles way way off in the distance. Made some calls and just sat there. Going on 24hrs no sleep I dozzed off for a few minutes. Then I woke to some loud leaf  crunchin. I awoke jerking my head in that direction. 4 jakes at 35yrs (came in silent) looking at me. They dont spoke, I slowly grab my gun thats sitting on the ground next to me as im lifting it to my shoulder they start look at me, bang!! 2nd bird of the yr down!! So pumped!! I grabbed the bird, tagged it drove home an went to bed!! Never forget that hunt!!

• Like 2

Friday I worked all day. Came home mowed the yard the went to the hospital. My bro and sis-law were having a baby. Well she didnt have it until almost 3am. All that time im thinkin how sat is my last chance to hunt this may. So we left the hospital at just about 4am, raced home grabbed my gear and heading for the hills. Made it to my spot a little after 5am. Heard some goggles way way off in the distance. Made some calls and just sat there. Going on 24hrs no sleep I dozzed off for a few minutes. Then I woke to some loud leaf  crunchin. I awoke jerking my head in that direction. 4 jakes at 35yrs (came in silent) looking at me. They dont spoke, I slowly grab my gun thats sitting on the ground next to me as im lifting it to my shoulder they start look at me, bang!! 2nd bird of the yr down!! So pumped!! I grabbed the bird, tagged it drove home an went to bed!! Never forget that hunt!!

Lack of sleep...

lol lol Congrats on the bird