Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

WRONG! The people from downstate have peasants chew the venison for us, then we eat it.

Bet venison isn't  the only thing of yours that you have strange guys put in their mouths...<grin>

• Like 1

Hey, if you saw the size of the deer in my back yard, youd shoot them too....

....oops. My big upstate mouth got the best of me again....

ill let it slide, quick edit your post lol

hmmm... this is getting good . . . :popcorn3:  . . .  this thread went from rules for dating daughters to UP vs. DS, to food to insulting Italians . . . oh boy!

wait we have Italians in here? 

where??

Bet venison isn't  the only thing of yours that you have strange guys put in their mouths...<grin>

All you have to do is shut the lights off and have a good imagination.  :spiteful:  xD  :haha:  :crazy:

hmmm... this is getting good . . . :popcorn3:  . . .  this thread went from rules for dating daughters to UP vs. DS, to food to insulting Italians . . . oh boy!

Wait until we get to the Greeks.  And since you started this thread, we will spare NO mercy on you.

They don't chew venison because they either don't kill squat or they give it away because it came from upstate.

I killed a buck 5 out of the last 6 years with a shotgun.

If I wanted to kill does, I could have filled my 2DMP tags every single year as well.

Not bad for only having access to hunt on 8 acres of property with no food plots or open fields.

Are you still mad because you only have 17 teeth?

Wait until we get to the Greeks.  And since you started this thread, we will spare NO mercy on you.

Greeks, that reminds me of the invention of the condom..........the first condom was invented by a Greek Sheep farmer who made it from the intestine of a lamb...........years later it was perfected when it was actually removed from the lamb prior to being used.

• Like 1