Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

Yes, easily,  and No... I make more than that  in a week you little arrogant fcuk..... Killer photo though...you look all business!! LOL

I still like the porcupine hero shot best..........no amount of money can pay for that,,,,,,,,,,as they say, priceless!!

Yes, easily,  and No... I make more than that  in a week you little arrogant fcuk..... Killer photo though...you look all business!! LOL

I still like the porcupine hero shot best..........no amount of money can pay for that,,,,,,,,,,as they say, priceless!!

I'm glad you guys view my pics from 2 years ago. I'm very flattered.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Mule Deer at 330 & 440. Now what?

Gimme a break. You've only hunted NY your whole life. Fat Anthony, eat another donut! Your jealous, its obvious. How's your 401K looking these days?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Doewhacker,

I never met you, but if I ever do I'll buy you a cup of coffee or a beer, your choice. I just came off a twelve day stretch at work and have not had time or energy to get into this stuff, but you have been doing a real good job all on your own standing ground for upstate people and it's way of life. 

This thread sure drifted away from the original topic about fathers and the rules for dating their daughters, right after the expert opinion's related to young women going through the "slut phase". 

Think this thread will ever get back on topic? lol!

• Like 1

Gimme a break. You've only hunted NY your whole life. Fat Anthony, eat another donut! Your jealous, its obvious. How's your 401K looking these days?

What did the 330 and 440 cost ya  bwanna?

I'm glad you guys view my pics from 2 years ago. I'm very flattered.

then maybe you should have thought twice about posting that big crossbow kill......more embarrassing than anything.,,,,,were you not an accomplished hunter two years ago?

What did the 330 and 440 cost ya  bwanna?

$2-3/round I guess? You'll never shoot anything out of NYS.

The post above your response is not mine. I think it's yours. I asked " what did the 330 and 440 cost ya bwanna? 

Well sure I guess ifin you want to count this ole straggler I use in front to pull my beer tabs open soaz I can drink sum beers.

LMAO

must be a strong straggler holding on for dear life

I have a wisdon tooth left that is way overdue to be pulled. If someone can punch me hard enough to remove it I'd appreciate it.

will a thai kick suffice? 

and i have one too thats not acting up but if its removed i will not be opposed to it...

The post above your response is not mine. I think it's yours. I asked " what did the 330 and 440 cost ya bwanna? 

Both the 330yd shot and the 440yd shot cost me about $2-$3. Whatever .270wby magnum ammo costs. I don't get your point you jealous fat slob.

Both the 330yd shot and the 440yd shot cost me about $2-$3. Whatever .270wby magnum ammo costs. I don't get your point you jealous fat slob.

I don't get your point ...Im not jealous ( I can spare 1600.00 easily) I'm not fat and Im not a slob. So whats your deal Junior? If you have to pay to shoot an animal, as apposed to scouting and  stalking it yourself...Okay...

Bet your trophy room is awesome!!!