22 ammo for 7.49 per 100 rds!!!

josephmrtn

.22 rounds are getting ridiculous. I bought a new .22 last year to get back into shooting. I got a s&w mp15.22. When I first got it I'd go thought a brick and not even think about it. One weekend my cousin and I went through over 2000 rounds. Now I have maybe shot my gun maybe 4 times since all this crap started and by shoot I mean maybe 50-100 rounds. It's easier to just shoot the 11 gauge

just saw guys in the swap sheet selling bricks of 500 for $75 to $100. These guys are selfish little pieces of S!@t and are a big part of whats causing the ammo shortage. Hope they choke on their ammo.....little pieces of s!@t   !!!

• Like 2

Was just at collectors ammo and guns in Hopewell junction.  they're selling 100 rounds of 5.56 for $47 but 525 rounds of 22LR for $68.

Highway robbery! The price on the 5.56 isn't bad but $68 for the 22's is B.S.

• Like 1

standard going rate seems to be $23.99 for the 525 round brick of Remington Golden Bullet 22LR.  I wouldn't pay more unless you're looking at really high velocity stuff.  I have found a semi-auto that these won't cycle in though, so for their weight and velocity they're good.  Not match specs but that's different.

Cabela's seems to be doing a good job keeping the prices down compared to a lot of the other's....... 

+1 most places are asking more than twice that... plus they are really good on shipping too

If you guys are looking for fair deals on ammo I highly recommend you check out this website, gunbot.net

Keep in mind however ordering ammo online requires a high shipping charge, around $20 from my experience.

I paid 5 bucks for shipping from Cabelas yesterday