Pilots of Plane That Crashed.......

Lawdwaz

Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't this flight go down, and people died? Could someone point out exactly what is funny about this?

Read closely when you see the screen shot.  Listen to the news lady speek.   (If your kind of slow, hit the pause button,  It should be clear then)

On the plus side, most of the folks on board survived.  Like 98.5% or so................

It's pretty obvious fun is being made of the names of these pilots. Normally, it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but when people are injured and dead, really?

How's folks feel if other nations made fun of a victim named Richard "Dick" Hardman as a result of the 911 attacks? Real classy. Asians are not the only ones with names that sound funny.

Very distasteful IMO.

Edited by shawnhu

DW, you're still around? Amazing.

If you think questioning the media and finding out the truth is distasteful, then you really are a hopeless... I'll let you fill in the rest.

PS, it only took you a few minutes to chase me down, get a life.

shawnhu.........You have me puzzled here on this one. Do you think the names shown on that screen are real? Please say it ain't so!

It wouldn't surprise me if they were. I've seen some pretty interesting names of Asians as well as other ethnicities as well.

So all of you feel it's ok to make fun of these Asian folks in a time like this?

It wouldn't surprise me if they were. I've seen some pretty interesting names of Asians as well as other ethnicities as well.

So all of you feel it's ok to make fun of these Asian folks in a time like this?

I chuckled when I heard the names. (Real or not)

I did not think anything of it at first, but you are right.

Real people died.

Sad. But sometimes making light of a situation is what we do as humans, even when not appropriate.

LOL..Another example of the media being in such a hurry to be the first to release a story, or in this case new information, that they don't take the time to check facts, they don't check sources they don't check accuracy. They just throw it out there.

Funny stuff.

DW, you're still around? Amazing.

If you think questioning the media and finding out the truth is distasteful, then you really are a hopeless... I'll let you fill in the rest.

PS, it only took you a few minutes to chase me down, get a life.

If you really questioned the media and got the truth you would have caught on to the humor brought on by the media clip posted here. Apparently you are a wanna be conspiracist.

Does the scene in A Christmas story at the end make you angry too? You know where the family goes to eat duck and the staff sing "fa ra ra" in the song deck the halls.

If you really questioned the media and got the truth you would have caught on to the humor brought on by the media clip posted here. Apparently you are a wanna be conspiracist.

Does the scene in A Christmas story at the end make you angry too? You know where the family goes to eat duck and the staff sing "fa ra ra" in the song deck the halls.

That was a funny scene. I love how the one guy keeps telling them how to pronounce "fa la la" but they keep saying "fa ra ra"  I still laugh at that scene