Waterville bow shoot 9/4

Swamp_bucks

i will be a maybe for it.  That weekend we are cutting all our shooting lanes and replacing straps on all our treestands (10), and replacing battereies and cam cards in 7 cams and have 4 more to put up and a possible a last mow on the trails so its gonna be pending weather and getting that done.  Damn ive gotta dust of the bow and shoot it soon too! Havent been to one in a while and would def like to meet you guys there. @ridgerunner88 was asking about bow shoots in the area if hes interested too.  

• Like 1

Im interested, albite brand spankin new to archery and only have a 20yd and 30yd pin.. think it would be a good chance to learn from some of you vets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually most of the targets are under 40. Might be a couple 42 s or a bonus points shot at 80 at the end. It's def great practice for someone just getting into archery. I shot a lot of them. Now I barely shoot at all before season.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ridgerunner88 said:

What time would we be done? I like early as well, just need to run the details by the wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never shot that one but  a normal round takes 2-3hrs. Depending on crowds and how much you want to BS.

thats at least with the 4 guys I normally shoot with 

Edited by Swamp_bucks

9 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Never shot that one but  a normal round takes 2-3hrs. Depending on crowds and how much you want to BS.

thats at least with the 4 guys I normally shoot with 

sounds about right with a group. by myself I can do one in a little over an hour.