Long Island, Geno bids you ADIEU!!

Geno C

There's gonna be some fist pumping and words like "bro" and "mint" in Wny real soon!!

cant help it.. fist pumping no...

bro and mint, forsure

Doe, been up there like 12 times in the past few months. starting to take a toll on me... this waking up at 3am and driving up there and driving around both counties is killing me lol. sometimes i wake up and on the road at 4am up ther by 815am do things for the town and look at houses all day and come home the same day. kicks my you know what... NOT mint at all

Glad to have you up here, Geno...

I'll be on the alert for some guy who TALKS funny..

I've lived in Steuben County  my entire eleventy-seven years...

As a matter of fact, I'm fishing on Keuka Lake tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Glad to have you up here, Geno...

I'll be on the alert for some guy who TALKS funny..

I've lived in Steuben County  my entire eleventy-seven years...

As a matter of fact, I'm fishing on Keuka Lake tomorrow morning.

id say id look out for a guy who talks funny up there but they all do... lol jk

i was very surprised at how many people in those areas didnt really have accents. but as far as mine, oh yeah, i def have one lol

i cant wait to get up to keuka, i keep getting up to Seneca when im up there. i plan on getting a boat for next spring, never did the whole lake thing, it looks like so much fun

• Like 1

thank you very much

congrats Geno, Ihope you and your wife find happiness and success in your new home and business when you get it started !

I just bought ten bottles of permethrin...

lol stock up bud

get a few for me, man you just reminded me... i have to go get a few of those bad boys lol

Congrats man, I don't think I could talk my fiance into the move upstate. I'd gladly take a paycut to live north.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

most of the people i know make LI salary up there... some even better. depends what you do

not to get off topic but there money to be made up there.

and thanks dude

most of the people i know make LI salary up there... some even better. depends what you do

not to get off topic but there money to be made up there.

and thanks dude

Work for a global law firm, none have offices outside of nyc lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

There's gonna be some fist pumping and words like "bro" and "mint" in Wny real soon!!

Mint? Holy heck, I haven't heard that word used in the context you are talking about since high school in the 90s. "Dude, we're not beat, we're mint." was our motto I think...and that's wNY.

At least he sold off that dyno queen a few years back. That thing would be out of style amongst all the trucks and the like where he's moving now. Nothing like getting old, Geno. It's a nice area, although not much for city-experiences when the desire arises for you and the wife. Rochester is probably the closest "city" city with cultural attractions of any sort. There is a good pizza shop in Corning and the family is from NYC area originally. I forget the name, but you'll find it quick down there.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

The eight counties almost always included in the Southern Tier Pop. 2010 County Major Cities and Villages 48,946 Allegany County Wellsville, Belmont, Alfred 200,600 Broome County Binghamton, Endicott, Endwell, Johnson City, Vestal 80,317 Cattaraugus County Olean, Salamanca, Ellicottville, Randolph, Little Valley 134,905 Chautauqua County Dunkirk, Jamestown. 88,830 Chemung County Elmira, Horseheads 47,980 Delaware County Delhi, Sidney, Hancock 98,990 Steuben County Corning, Bath, Hornell 51,125 Tioga County Owego, Waverly

Best of luck to you with the move and the new business. Its always nice to hear people making moves like this for the right reasons such as business opportunities, change of pace from LI,  etc..You gonna miss the LI January season much  !??

Welcome to the Southern tier...Daughters been house hunting in Horse Heads...good luck...If your wife likes wine....she'll be in heaven...lol

we both love wine lol

I hope their cab is good :)

How has your daughter been making out in horseheads?

Geno, theres a pile of Strip Steaks in my freezer and beer in the fridge waiting for you to get your ass up here. Ill cook them up mint bro! :good:

You know I'm going to hold you to that right lol. Your going to be a stone throw away now :P
  • Like 1

Wow! Good luck to you Geno. I was just gonna call you to shoot 3D too. I know you will miss the deer hunting, but some things are more important. Do what you have to do. I'll send you pics of the long island bucks!

Thanks Pete! When ever you want to meet for a shoot let me know. I'm in... I'll be down here for another month or so. Since I'm selling the house I won't be shooting here anymore lol so toth will do just fine. Keep me posted bud