Long Island, Geno bids you ADIEU!!

Geno C

Good Luck, I hope you hit it BIG in your business. The move sounds like it's great for you.

I used to dream about moving upstate, but as I got older I couldn't handle the cold. There was an area north of Albany, that we loved. I know that I would have adjusted to the cold, if I moved then ,and would have loved it, as I'm sure you will.

I got to love it here over the past 25 years. However, when my real estate taxes went to 5 digits, a while back, we did think of leaving, but we looked at what we had and decided that it worked for us.

I'm  fully retired for 15 years now, so I play between traffic times So traffic, which was my biggest complaint,  is now not an issue for me.

I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures in your new life.

Geno,

Good luck! You beat me by about 8 years. I have some rental property in Corning and love the town. Great area to settle down. I have a contact in the local government if you need any help with that sort of stuff when setting up the business. Best to you and the wife!

Good Luck Geno

if I could move off long Island & go to another state it would be NH

oh wait did that back in  '87

I still love NY though but when I visit family on LI after a week I can't wait to get back to NH

miss the food the most

Edited by gfdeputy2

i love NY to much unfortunately to leave... aside from all the BS we deal with here. LI has its share

where would you go if you could leave NY?

Congrats on the move!!!

I would DEFF pick texas... ive got some awesome friends down there and ive heard the hunting aint to bad...