6 ladder stands and a Moultrie camera stolen

nybuckboy

They were not stolen but were taken down because someone was not aware of my permission. I will set them back up Saturday. A lot of land owned owned by big family. Where I hunt makes up less than 10% of all the land owned. It is a big family and not everyone knew of me.

Edited by nybuckboy

Was it a real misunderstanding or just a case of cold feet after they realized the level of trouble they could be in for stealing that volume of expensive equipment?

I will get the camera back as well and Doc, to answer your question. Over the years the property was allowed to be hunted by Tom, Dick and Harry and anyone else who asked permission. 18 months ago new owners and real farmers bought the property. They witnessed first hand the number of hunters as they chopped corn so this year have made a point of weeding out the hunters. The younger family is starting to take some things over and I kinda got lost in the shuffle. But now my son and I, it appears wil be one of the few outsiders allowd to hunt as we live next to the land.

• Like 1

I will get the camera back as well and Doc, to answer your question. Over the years the property was allowed to be hunted by Tom, Dick and Harry and anyone else who asked permission. 18 months ago new owners and real farmers bought the property. They witnessed first hand the number of hunters as they chopped corn so this year have made a point of weeding out the hunters. The younger family is starting to take some things over and I kinda got lost in the shuffle. But now my son and I, it appears wil be one of the few outsiders allowd to hunt as we live next to the land.

Hunter are the best Caretakers of Land !