Sooo pissed at myself right now.....

ants

You not only made a bad shot, but you did so like an idiot in the pouring rain. You were too cocky, and didn't know your skill limits. You were even dumb enough to publicize that you'll hunt the following Saturday then go look for your injured deer.

IMO, you I didn't do everything you could to prevent an unrecoverable animal, not even close. You never even called Deer Search, but took your own dog out illegally instead.

Now you're trying to start crap with me by slander, pretty disgusting. Makes me sick to my stomach.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

C'mon man you're obviously just trying to start sh*t! What a waste of my life it was to read this thread.  The guy made a bad shot! End of story! It's easy to say what you would do when you aren't in that position... Sometimes these damn forums drive me nuts! Go huntin!

• Like 1

Sorry…Im sure none of you guys knew what I meant. It is confusing and I blame myself. 16 kills ..1 miss..and 2 none recovered hits. 

that's not stellar dude. Although there are some guys on here that have missed a few times already this year.  The game is hard, as long as you're practicing hard and feel prepared just keep on keeping on.

C'mon man you're obviously just trying to start sh*t! What a waste of my life it was to read this thread.  The guy made a bad shot! End of story! It's easy to say what you would do when you aren't in that position... Sometimes these damn forums drive me nuts! Go huntin!

Shawn doesn't even eat venison, and is not a horn hunter. so lets just leave it at that.

In the end I don't really care what the hypocrites and juvenile eye brow pluckers say. Although I was confident in my shot, I ended up making a bad shot, like many others have and will do. It's on me. Thankfully it looks like the deer made it. If any one  makes any mistakes, misses or hits a deer that they don't recover, don't post here. These guys are perfect killing machines and will let you know what a F.U. you are ……LOL!!! In their little minds…G'nite kids

I have hit a deer and not recovered it twice. One was my first deer with a bow :( I hit her and it stopped on the far shoulder, then I spooked her as she went to lie down when I tried to nock another arrow. The first arrow still showing from her side after her tumbling over and doing a bicycle kick was not what I was expecting after being told about pass through and deer continuing to eat as if just bit by a fly then getting woozy and keeling over.

I'm glad the deer made it! Though one of the deer I hit I later shot during gun and it wasn't doing so good.

personally speaking... I don't feel comfortable blood tracking in the rain.... must be cos I don't use rage's ;)

C'mon man you're obviously just trying to start sh*t! What a waste of my life it was to read this thread. The guy made a bad shot! End of story! It's easy to say what you would do when you aren't in that position... Sometimes these damn forums drive me nuts! Go huntin!

You just wasted 3 seconds of my life I can't get back.

Many have expressed their disapproval of ants actions over this incident. I'm not going to repeat it to you slower folks. You lazy hunters can justify it all you want, but a bad shot wasn't the only thing ants fubar'ed.

In the end I don't really care what the hypocrites and juvenile eye brow pluckers say. Although I was confident in my shot, I ended up making a bad shot, like many others have and will do. It's on me. Thankfully it looks like the deer made it. If any one makes any mistakes, misses or hits a deer that they don't recover, don't post here. These guys are perfect killing machines and will let you know what a F.U. you are ……LOL!!! In their little minds…G'nite kids

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be LOLing on the net. I'd be a bit more humble about it and reflect on the mistakes made. But that's just me.

Why is every argument on here involve Shawnhu?  Its getting old, very old.  How about keeping your perfection to at least every other thread. Enough already you sound like an idiot at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

I have to say that there are an awful lot of unpleasant personalities being exposed in this thread. It looks like there are a few that I definitely wouldn't care to meet in person and absolutely couldn't stand to be around for very long. Some of the arrogance and just plain unfriendliness probably is something I could have gone a whole lifetime without encountering.

There are way too many self-deluded experts here that are like a bunch of jackals that simply lay in wait for any opportunity to flame any mistake that may occur in a topic. That seems to be their whole reason for belonging to forums. Who the hell needs that? I have to wonder just how much conversation is squelched because of the arrogance of some of these people who truly love to take advantage of someone's bad luck and do their best to make them feel even worse.

• Like 8

Doc, on 06 Nov 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

I have to say that there are an awful lot of unpleasant personalities being exposed in this thread. It looks like there are a few that I definitely wouldn't care to meet in person and absolutely couldn't stand to be around for very long. Some of the arrogance and just plain unfriendliness probably is something I could have gone a whole lifetime without encountering.

There are way too many self-deluded experts here that are like a bunch of jackals that simply lay in wait for any opportunity to flame any mistake that may occur in a topic. That seems to be their whole reason for belonging to forums. Who the hell needs that? I have to wonder just how much conversation is squelched because of the arrogance of some of these people who truly love to take advantage of someone's bad luck and do their best to make them feel even worse.

+1

There are some people on the forum you would like to share a campfire with. Some you would give up your chair for. Some that would need their own chair. Others that you would never want to be around!! I think we all have people in mind for each category... 

Why is every argument on here involve Shawnhu?  Its getting old, very old.  How about keeping your perfection to at least every other thread. Enough already you sound like an idiot at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!  Same people arguing all the time. I think he needs a time out.

+1

There are some people on the forum you would like to share a campfire with. Some you would give up your chair for. Some that would need their own chair. Others that you would never want to be around!! I think we all have people in mind for each category... 

I think different. I would not mind sitting with the quiet and boring strong minded along with the loud opinionated jerk, what an excited campfire that would be to hear so many views

You just wasted 3 seconds of my life I can't get back.

Many have expressed their disapproval of ants actions over this incident. I'm not going to repeat it to you slower folks. You lazy hunters can justify it all you want, but a bad shot wasn't the only thing ants fubar'ed.

Lazy hunters? Slower Folks? You don't even know me....I hunt hard and shoot a good buck almost every year for a reason bud! And I have the posted the pics to prove it! Unlike you I contribute something to this site other then starting Sh*t with people everyday.  You claim to be such a pro but I don't see a SINGLE PIC OF A DEER YOU HAVE SHOT! Prolly some punk down in the city that never even shot a good buck.  Man I promised myself I wasn't even goign to bother replying to this.. OOps!

• Like 1

There are way too many self-deluded experts here that are like a bunch of jackals that simply lay in wait for any opportunity to flame any mistake that may occur in a topic. That seems to be their whole reason for belonging to forums. Who the hell needs that? I have to wonder just how much conversation is squelched because of the arrogance of some of these people who truly love to take advantage of someone's bad luck and do their best to make them feel even worse.

Doc, I usually respect the pieces that you write, but if you really think this thread is about "bad luck" then you need to re-read. No one is claiming to be perfect, but being irresponsible and sloppy isn't something I'm ok with either. In not afraid to call out those that makes mistakes either, and when I make the same mistakes, by all means crucify me. Of all people, I would think YOU would want this sport to be seen in a better light. For all you know, this deer could be running around with an arrow hanging under its belly in some anti's yard.

Lazy hunters? Slower Folks? You don't even know me....I hunt hard and shoot a good buck almost every year for a reason bud! And I have the posted the pics to prove it! Unlike you I contribute something to this site other then starting Sh*t with people everyday. You claim to be such a pro but I don't see a SINGLE PIC OF A DEER YOU HAVE SHOT! Prolly some punk down in the city that never even shot a good buck. Man I promised myself I wasn't even goign to bother replying to this.. OOps!

But I guess you're a sucker, huh? If the shoe fits "bud". How's that chest after all that pounding?

Lazy hunters? Slower Folks? You don't even know me....I hunt hard and shoot a good buck almost every year for a reason bud! And I have the posted the pics to prove it! Unlike you I contribute something to this site other then starting Sh*t with people everyday.  You claim to be such a pro but I don't see a SINGLE PIC OF A DEER YOU HAVE SHOT! Prolly some punk down in the city that never even shot a good buck.  Man I promised myself I wasn't even goign to bother replying to this.. OOps!

find is nuisance permit thread. He posted a nice picture of several doe with summer coats stacked up. He then let us know he only eats the rib meat.