A Little Bit of Venison

Doc

I'm pretty sure these pics are from Pro-Cut. I used them on my early bow season doe this year, as I couldnt do it myself for a couple of reasons. They had the deer done in a matter of less than 2 hours. They did a great job too.

Yes, that was Pro-cut. Lol .... I thought people here would find those pictures kind of interesting. You don't often get to see that many harvested deer all in one spot. No way I could have known that a couple of guys would take the opportunity to make complete jerks out of themselves over it. Lately it's been kind of hard to hold any kind of a conversation here without drawing out those kinds of people.

• Like 3

im glad that Deer season is such a long season so that in 4 more weeks or so..... we can all go back too asking what we all think about this type of hunting,gun,gutting,ect...ect...ect....

dont know about the rest of You Hunter's but i plan on doing my best just to get out in the wood's Away from my puter to do some hunting........ just saying lol.

• Like 1

Yes, that was Pro-cut. Lol .... I thought people here would find those pictures kind of interesting. You don't often get to see that many harvested deer all in one spot. No way I could have known that a couple of guys would take the opportunity to make complete jerks out of themselves over it. Lately it's been kind of hard to hold any kind of a conversation here without drawing out those kinds of people.

Agree 100‰ this guy is still going on and on.

Thanks for sharing them!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

im glad that Deer season is such a long season so that in 4 more weeks or so..... we can all go back too asking what we all think about this type of hunting,gun,gutting,ect...ect...ect....

dont know about the rest of You Hunter's but i plan on doing my best just to get out in the wood's Away from my puter to do some hunting........ just saying lol.

in 4 weeks we will be talking about ARs and crossbows again. In 3 months we can talk about turkey a little. In 6 months it's back to crossbows and ARs. And Early can whine about food plots and trail cams.

i never understood why forums lock threads. even if they're pointless. they don't take up resources and you're not forced to look at them. so what a couple of idiots are being idiots. there's no harm and i didn't even see any rules broken. i've been a member on a few forums that died because the mods were so tight a55ed that all the drama left and it got boring.

in 4 weeks we will be talking about ARs and crossbows again. In 3 months we can talk about turkey a little. In 6 months it's back to crossbows and ARs. And Early can whine about food plots and trail cams.

I cant wait until crossbows are legal next year and I can shoot that 5 point out of your stand with my Excalibur!

:bye:

i never understood why forums lock threads. even if they're pointless. they don't take up resources and you're not forced to look at them. so what a couple of idiots are being idiots. there's no harm and i didn't even see any rules broken. i've been a member on a few forums that died because the mods were so tight a55ed that all the drama left and it got boring.

Yes i agree and atleast its all in one spot on one thread. Now they will find a way to jump on another thread and start bashing one another on that one.    I was just about to make a comment on the looks of a nice gun collection steve has and all with locks on them to boot...I like it!!

Yes i agree and atleast its all in one spot on one thread. Now they will find a way to jump on another thread and start bashing one another on that one.    I was just about to make a comment on the looks of a nice gun collection steve has and all with locks on them to boot...I like it!!

agreed. if you don't let them get it out of their systems it just spills over.