My morning

Paula

Went to a friends to hunt this morning. I was told no one else was going to be there. I get in stand 30 min before shooting time and i hear a noise behind me, its the neighbor walking away because he seen me. I look out in field and there i deer coming out of woods but going other way. Then 15 min later i see some deer coming from other side of woods, cool because i guess they cross over to the property i am on.

Maybe10 min after that i hear A shot from the property i am on! The deer i was hoping that was going to cross ran into the woods, gone!  Its windy so i am sticking with it because i guess the deer come and bed down in the pines. Its 15 acres huntable property but i think its not good for 2 hunters. Almost an hr after the shot i hear the guy coughing! I stay, now i am thinking he is trying to get me out of there. The wind picks up and my hat almost comes off so he won! I text my friend and that guy is not suppose to hunt there any more. I am home where its warm

I had a good spot on state land. Very deep in. 3 hours later, I see orange men in the woods. 10,000 acres, and they find me.

Welcome to the club lol.. Four sits have ended up that way for me and one I was way back in the swamp that's pretty hard to get to , just can't seem to get in a spot without somebody walkin up on me .. Frustrating to say the least ..

I too feel your pain,two kids on opening day on my very well posted land. Walking,which we also don't allow,shooting at a small buck which is not allowed,walked through thick brush which we don't enter more then 20 yards,for our stands.