fox with .308

Still waiting to hear from the tough guy.......You other chuckle heads are just covering for him....and dragging down the view of hunters by the general public.  (Oh, that's right....no general public here.  "Hunters" on here get to act like assholes with impunity!)

Still waiting to hear from the tough guy.......You other chuckle heads are just covering for him....and dragging down the view of hunters by the general public. (Oh, that's right....no general public here. "Hunters" on here get to act like assholes with impunity!)

If it were legal, I would shoot you with a weatherby magnum, of course. 270, 7MM, or 300? Your choice. I would do it offhand from 666 yards.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

If it were legal, I would shoot you with a weatherby magnum, of course. 270, 7MM, or 300? Your choice. I would do it offhand from 666 yards.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

That's a very disturbing post whether you think it's funny or not .

To be a hunter, one must not think like all other hunters...or agree with them as to hunting philosophy, methods, equipment, etc.   I shoot only what I intend to eat;  I collect no trophies, mounts, pelts, etc. 

I can accept that statement, but at the end of the day that's you. For you to urge us "fox-killers" to leave them alone is ludicrous when it is known that regulated hunting is not going to render their species endangered.

Pawning your beliefs onto others in an anti-hunting sentiment goes completely against your comment that I quoted above.

▶ You Do Your Thing - YouTube

Edited by PREDATE

So don't shoot them if you don't want to. It's that simple. I on the other hand will remain a predator hunter. Just don't peddle your views then ask us to conform to them. You said it yourself, "a hunter must not think like all others". So why would you want all others on the same plane as you?

Early I see your point within reason....you won't find anyone on here that actually HATES rodents as much as I do...especially voles.

I love the fact my vole population is down....and Fox are part of the reason for that...also the federal cat population is down...but this year........ in just one sit I had 5 Fox running around my stand...in just one small section of property...my cams have had more raccoon and Fox than deer....Just as with doe hunting there comes a time when you do need to consider population control....some properties need it..some don't....I'd rather have to take out a few now than have the Dec ok a rabies shoot or having a mange out break...it's not a pretty sight seeing a mange ravaged starving Fox staggering around believe me

• Like 1

Understand what you are saying:  We had a serious problem with rabies in raccoons here a few years back.  I actually shot a half dozen that were infected, whereas I'd never shoot a healthy coon.  Don't know about your area, but the coyotes have done a pretty good job of reducing the fox population around here.

Early,I think you are taking what Biz said a little to harshly.He wasnt throwing a threat to you he was simply saying as long as it was legal he would have any head on his wall.Did he say it like I would have....no,but I don't think he totally meant he was going to shoot you.That's my interpretation of how I see it anyways and you are entitled to yours.