Snow???

wooly

I thought for sure we'd have at least 10 topics by now with everyone bitchin' about all the snow...

Am I missing them? :dontknow:

We've been getting blasted all week.

Without exagerating I'd say 4ft easy so far and that's being conservative!

I went for a hike this morning and some spots were up to my armpits!  :locomotive:  

Oh lord that map isn't even close to accurate!

I'd narrow it down to WMU 9h but that would seem misleading to some in the same general area.

I know a few miles away they haven't seen half of what we got here up on the hill!

BTW- snowshoes are useless when it piles up this deep..... I tried that this morning,lol

I'd narrow it down to WMU 9h but that would seem misleading to some in the same general area.

I know a few miles away they haven't seen half of what we got here up on the hill!

BTW- snowshoes are useless when it piles up this deep..... I tried that this morning,lol

Ah yes, that can happen fast over there. You're welcome to keep it. :D

I regularly hunt 9H myself. Off 362  Forwent driving down from Lancaster yesterday as the North and South winded roads were going to suck at 5 am. Seeing those coyotes out that way? There's 5 or so hunting hard my way . Did find a set of fisher tracks last week which was sort of cool. I'll be down that way Monday and Tuesday again. 

Get back in your bubble John,lol

Photoshopped my nuts!

Haha

Here on the island they are expecting 2-3 inches and the stores are out of milk and eggs and the gas lines have started.

Good thing I'm heading up to the cabin! 8+ inches of snow for my last hunting weekend. 

Haha

Here on the island they are expecting 2-3 inches and the stores are out of milk and eggs and the gas lines have started.

Good thing I'm heading up to the cabin! 8+ inches of snow for my last hunting weekend.

Ate you serious??!! The gas thing already? Over 2 inches lol... God I won't miss that crap!