Obama helps free loaders, not those who protect them

Obama proposing to cut medical benefits from active and retired military personnel thereby forcing them to switch to ObamaCare.  The result though will force active and retired military personnel to pay up to 3 times the annual premium.

So much for supporting our troops. WT heck!  I say take away the medical benefits to our elected officials and give it to the solders and let the officials go on Obama care.  Easy way to get people to join, force them by taking away health benefits so they are forced to use Obama care.  Score one for Obama.  How many more will he take away health benefits and force on his plan?  So much for freedom of choice.  The communist must be laughing at us as they get more liberties and we loose more.  They can't even balance our budget and now they are in charge of your health, lord help us.  And they wonder why I don't want Gov. controlling or having anything to do with deer management...

• Like 1

Wait a minute, hasn't almost every conservative been crying for smaller Government and less spending for the last 6 years now?
the difference is that the only place they are cutting is our veterans and active duty soldiers benefits. You don't see any other place taking the hits these people are facing. Our government is massive and could cut in a million other places but they don't. It's beyond Frogged up.

Wait a minute, hasn't almost every conservative been crying for smaller Government and less spending for the last 6 years now?

Yes they have but transferring funds from the Military to Health and Human services is not reducing the size of government, just switch which cookie jar your hand is in.

• Like 2

We don't need the government period. We don't need police. All they are is a bunch of thugs and criminals who can legally take our money from us when they didn't work or deserve it. I don't know about everybody else but I can take care of my own. Us americans did this to our own country by wanting to be politicaly correct all the time. And voting without researching about the people that are running for office. Even though they all lie about everything.

I have no problem paying for military health care. My problem is the parasites in Washington who make laws and then exempt themselves from those laws. Give themselves raises without the peoples ok. Our elected officials do not need a free barbershop/ hairstylist waiting for them in Washington. oh wait, it's free for them because the tax payers are footing the bill. Pay for your own damn haircuts!!! It's stupid wasteful crap like this that ticks me off, meanwhile , the people who put their life on the line get hosed. We need a clean slate in all of Washington.

• Like 2

We need to get rid of government that's all there is to it. We need to make political correctness illeagle. And let people make there own choices again. We don't even need money its not worth anything anyway. There's no gold backing it anymore. All that our money is based on is oil that's why they call it the petro dollar. It can't get much worse I hope.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

They are closing the door on benefits our veterans need and deserve, but opening the door to millions of illegal, undocumented aliens that this current government believes needs the taxpayers money to love and care for them. What a bunch of B.S. this leader of America is full of.

We need to get rid of government that's all there is to it. We need to make political correctness illeagle. And let people make there own choices again. We don't even need money its not worth anything anyway. There's no gold backing it anymore. All that our money is based on is oil that's why they call it the petro dollar. It can't get much worse I hope. The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

How do you make anything "illeagle" without a government or police to enforce the law?

• Like 2

Obama has long term plans...whittling away at the ppl that are set up to protect the country....the top long term ppl will go away giving the opportunity to fill the void with the ones he needs down the road...make enough ppl fed up they will not re-up....going down the ranks...Don't be fooled that Obama isn't working diligently at a long term strategy ..even when he's out of office...

The Republicans will fall all over them selves trying to get the absolute wrong person to run against the Democrats...For one thing...do you think they can just possible find one that...knows how to keep his zipper up around any one but his wife?...Some one that can just keep his over the top religious views in check? Someone that when they speak they actually have a reasonable sound idea on how to get the budget under control...Oh and enough voters to get the democrats out of congress and the senate....Keep their noses in the business of running a government and out of US citizens bedrooms?..I fear not....

Haha...you beat me to it.

No government, no laws, no police...yeah, sounds great... :O

It dose dosnt it I can only wish. The only people who don't want it are the ones who can't take care of someone and need the goment tit to feed apon. You don't need government for laws to exist. You have to little faith in what people can do. Why can't we have a vote among people like they used to

"""The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

It dose dosnt it I can only wish. The only people who don't want it are the ones who can't take care of someone and need the goment tit to feed apon. You don't need government for laws to exist. You have to little faith in what people can do. Why can't we have a vote among people like they used to """The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

Show me ONE example of a society, even remotely the size and makeup of ours, that thrives with no government in place.

I wont hold my breath waiting

BTW, you are sadly mistaken in your presumption of who thinks we need some sort of government in place.

• Like 2