they are not ignoring us Cuomo goes places unannounced as he does not want to see the protesters.  When he gets wind there will be a bog gathering, he changes plans.  we just need many more voices to speak up even if they do not own an assault rifle. MY fear is this ammo background check will be delayed until after the elections to help keep the silent ones who do not think this effects them quiet.  It would be a great political move to do so just like obama care is now delaying the mandatory penalties for a year.  

Im pretty sure that the little King  was a no show for the NYS Fair this past summer. An event that the Governor usually attends, at least for a quick photo op. I had been hearing all summer that people were planning on protesting him at the fair. 

I don't think we will see ammo background checks until after the election. 

he snuck in the back door later and was met with safe act opposition to include me.  My point he is lying and doing all he can to avoid the opposition. A sea of green shirts saying cuomos gotta go on them. 

Thats awesome!!! I hadn't heard that. I certainly don't  recall seeing that on the news. Did he have any response or did he just slither away in true LIL Andy fashion?

Here is the latest regardinmg online ammo purchases from Lucky Gunner.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f58d3c71ff52b50e1aa43dc1e&id=3f3a143b28&e=448f1ad856

That is kind of depressing. Only two dealers in Long Island and one in Rochester throughout the whole state that are willing to transfer mail order ammo. And one of those in Long Island is into looking to make some good money with a $70 fee per transaction. I understand why it is so difficult to come up with these arrangements. It could very well be ammo sales lost by these NYS dealers.

I only live 2hr from Beikirch's in Knoxville pa as oppose to 20min from the East Rochester store

We re already looking forward to the road trip ! My crew and I will go when we re on nights,leave firehouse 8 or so in the morning get breakfast ride down load up on ammo and fireworks! Get home in time for a couple hour nap before heading back in.

Not making the trip to buy 4 or 5 boxes, there will be a comma in the number.