Pneumonia

Red

I've been sick since last week Thursday I work outdoors in the nasty elements we've had Sunday I went to immediate care and was diagnosed with pneumonia and I've been on the couch ever since now I'm in the emergency room get fluids I was so dehydrated my kidneys were acting nuts it's my first time with pneumonia I wouldn't ever wish this on any one

Yep, pheumonia is bad business; I have had it three times.  If you are a candidate (age), do get the pneumonia vaccine.  I did, and it seems to have protected me well.  Good luck....hope you are back on your feet and feeling well real soon.

Good luck Red, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. I nearly lost my old empoyer to pneumonia. He went to the doctor thinking he had it, and the Dr said no. Three days later he was in ICU and within a few days he was given hours to live. He pulled through and was released about a month later. I was blown away when I first laid eyes on him. He had aged 30 years and was barely mobile. It is no joke at all, get well soon.

This is so true. Just lost a good bud last month and he had double pneumonia. Once it took over it was to late! Dont mess with it Red!!

im really sorry to hear that. That's what I'm finding out pneumonia is no home Ive never felt like this before hopefully it's start to get better ASAP or when I go back to the doctor on Saturday they will end up admiting me. This sucks I had 9 guys going up to my camp this weekend for a squirrel hunt and so e target shooting looks like ill have to miss out lol

Thank you all for the advice and wishes I'm definitely going to do everything the doctor tells me to I'm eating dry toast a special yogurt drink and rice it's not so bad to eat this stuff I lost exactly 12lbs in 3 days and I gained 8 lbs just with the 3 bags of fluids that the doc have me :)

I've been sick since last week Thursday I work outdoors in the nasty elements we've had Sunday I went to immediate care and was diagnosed with pneumonia and I've been on the couch ever since now I'm in the emergency room get fluids I was so dehydrated my kidneys were acting nuts it's my first time with pneumonia I wouldn't ever wish this on any one

Feel better,,,,Not fun.