Paula.................

Lawdwaz

You read/heard I fell off mine

Yes i do remember. I even bought a life line this year. I was in tree stand last year and i felt like it shifted and i got right down. I have been back up but i am not comfortable with the height and all the rocks under it. 

• Like 1

Paula, have you tried the light from Shawn yet?

I have tried it, I use it almost daily. I go out while its dark to the chickens and depending on weather i will go to other field and check out the critters. Husband used it to spy the fox other night that was trying to get into my chickens.

A friend is begging to borrow it for his coyote hunting

• Like 2

Paula, have you tried the light from Shawn yet?

Ok I have the red and the green light. Both lights reach as far as 250 yards. It there were eyes out there we could tell better if it went farther. Hard to tell tonight while it's snowing. It mounts very easy on the gun. Husband would like the remote cord to turn on easier. The charge holds pretty good. I have only charged it 2x since getting it.

Aerodynamically, bumble bees cannot fly according to aircraft engineers. Regarding the unladen swallow, is it in climbing or diving mode which effects the wing position and air resistance

Looking like an "Ask Suilleabhain" thread is on the docket for next weekend......................................... B)

Aerodynamically, bumble bees cannot fly according to aircraft engineers. Regarding the unladen swallow, is it in climbing or diving mode which effects the wing position and air resistance

Plus is it an African or European swallow?