Drop them already!!!

WNY Bowhunter

I put a camera back up on monday out of boredom, checked it today and had my favorite 2 year old (aka "Wannabe) show up this morning still holding his antlers.  He's not the biggest buck in the area but has awesome potential for the upcoming year.  I hope I can snag his sheds...that is, if they ever hit the ground.

IMAG0675.jpg

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

• Like 1

Question for WNY, you seem to have some slammers around your stomping grounds and you seem to keep pretty good inventory of them. Have you been able to connect with any of them?? I enjoy seeing your posts with these studs, gets me pumped. Just curious if you wrapped your hands on any yet?

• Like 2

Question for WNY, you seem to have some slammers around your stomping grounds and you seem to keep pretty good inventory of them. Have you been able to connect with any of them?? I enjoy seeing your posts with these studs, gets me pumped. Just curious if you wrapped your hands on any yet?

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not him and he didn't kill this but his buddy did, maybe you'll remember it................................

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/20661-late-season-monster-down/